Trapped

Y/n pov:
Visiting hours had ended and I had finally got back from work. I hadn't said a word after hearing the news about Claire and I could see that it was bothering Yoongi. But I don't care I just need to be alone.
So I went inside the house and put my stuff away. Not feeling hungry in the slightest bit. I decided to go upstairs and just lay in bed.
Me: I'm not hungry. Goodnight.
I said already heading halfway up he steps only to be stopped by a firm grip on my wrist.
I looked at my right wrist then turned around to meet Yoongi who was holding it.
Time is all that I need. But clearly I must be pissing Yoongi off with it.
I tried to yank my wrist back from his tight grip. But he shot me a glare and the result was unsuccessful and it only made him tighten his grip on it even more.
I turned my glance to the floor due to the slight pain he was giving me now.
Yoongi pov~
I could hear her heart pounding inside her chest.
It was so powerful and my eyes started blurring and I could feel myself slipping away. I was losing myself.
The sound just kept on getting louder and louder in my ear until I was almost sure I wouldn't be able to control myself from attacking her.
I didn't want to hurt y/n. But I know that's what I'm already doing. I wanted to stop myself, but I just couldn't bring myself to let go of her wrist.
My eyes fell on her neck. The way her hair hung perfectly to the side showing it off. I could imagine my fangs sinking into her skin. The feeling of her blood inside of me. The taste...
I can feel myself slip away the more my mind wanders. I've always wanted to taste AOB. I want her. I need her.
My body temperature increased due to the lack of blood I've had. I haven't had any blood sense the day y/n moved in. And I was thirsty... really thirsty.
Third person pov~
With one swift move he had you pushed up against the wall. His body pressed up against yours. Making it so you were unable to move.
You gasped at the impact. And looked up at Yoongi. His eyes were cold and so was the room now.
You could now faintly see his fangs growing longer under his upper lip.
You knew what that meant... he was one of those that had killed your mother.
'Is this it? Am I going to have the same fair as my mother?' You thought while looking at your husband with disbelief. Was this really your end?
You then remember what you have been practicing for so many years. Practicing for this exact moment.
You put your foot under his knee and harshly pulled your leg back making him lose balance and fall onto his knees.
You then proceeded to kick him in the stomach which made him fall back down the steps (don't worry he can't feel pain that much) he looked up at you at the bottom of the stairwell and smirked.
You brushed your hair aside and smiled back at him.
You: sorry love. But I'm not dying today.
You said running upstairs and into your room while locking the door after you made it inside.
You leaned against the door and thought about what to do now.
The window was to high for you to jump out of. There wasn't a escape route in the bathroom and the front door was definitely not an option.
You began panicking when you heard Yoongi's footsteps at the end of the hall. Coming closer and closer to your room. He was whistling some sickening song which sent shivers up your spine.
That's when the whistling stopped and so did the footsteps. You sighed out a breath of   

                                  "I found you..."