My everything

Third person pov~

Y/n: honey... why are you carrying a knife with you?

You asked, voice shaking which left Yoongi smirking. He was covered in blood from head to toe and so was the knife he was carrying. There was no reason left to question what the knife had been used for.

-is he going to kill me...?-

You thought as you stood up from off the floor. You stabilized yourself as he took a few steps towards you.

Y/n: Yoongi what are you doing?!

You shouted as tears filled your eyes, seeing the monster they had made out of him start walking closer to you. He didn't say anything and kept silent. But that's when he started charging towards you with the knife still plastered in his hand. You fled to the other side of the room and away from him. You were already out of breath due to the condition you were in. You tried so hard to catch your breath and keep on moving but failed. Then when you looked up to meet his gaze it was almost like every ounce of breath was knocked out of you. You were being choked. The strong presence of a hand could be felt around your neck. He let you go and took countless steps towards you making you instinctively back up and press your body up against the wall behind you.

Yoongi: you let him touch you... didn't you?

Yoongi lowered his head to the ground, fearing the answer that you would give him. His hand gripped the knife he was still holding tighter. He gripped it so hard to the point where his knuckles turned white, despite his already milky complexion.

Y/n: w-what are you talking about?

His body started shaking rapidly, causing your own heart to beat rapidly. You hated seeing Yoongi this upset and torn up over nothing but you were still too afraid to go and comfort him.

Yoongi: yesterday... as soon as I'm gone and out of the house with the guys... y-you invite Jungkook over? You took advantage of me not being there and let him touch you?  I-is my l-love not enough f-for you?

You wanted so much to run over to him and have him engulf you into his arms. You wanted to tell him that you loved him and only him. That he is your smile, your laugh, your world, that he's your everything. You wanted nothing else in that moment then to just hold him.

                                  "Y-Yoongi I-I"