2k!!!

Okay I thought at first that Wattpad was broken😂 but then when I looked closer I saw that it was actually 2k!!! And I can't fucking believe it, I mean to think that this book once started only as an idea in my head but now it's just unbelievable... omg I am sooooo happy! I want to thank everyone that's been with me the whole way and has supported and do I dare say liked? This book. I couldn't of done it without you all!

Now as I said before there are only a few more chapters left but.... wait for it.... I am open to possibly writing a sequel to this book! That is if enough people want me to I would. But it would be somewhere in the future because at the moment I do still have a few on going FF's which need to be finished and not only that but... drum roll please... I am planning out a new Jungkook werewolf ff! And also another ff that deals with the Vkook ship.(and namjin, yoonseok And yoomin are involved too)

Well I manly just wanted to thank you all and let you know that I know I'll be updating Friday for sure and also Saturday for the final chapters.
*Cough* *cough* possible smut scene ahead *cough*
I think I'm getting sick 😂

Once again thank you all so much and as always...
       ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE YOU!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️