Claire

We arrived at her work place which surprisingly didn't came as a shock that she worked at a children's hospital. Sense she's the type that cares for others and kids are no exception.
We went inside and I just followed y/n down to a ward that said 'pediatric burn unit'.
And as soon as y/n opened the door screams of her name had filled the room.
Kids: y/n! Your back!
A bunch of little kids had run over to y/n and jumped into her opened arms.
The sounds of all their heartbeats made me kind of dizzy. Some of been were fast, some of them were slow... and some were dying...
Y/n: I've heard that it's someone's birthday! Come on I've baked cupcakes for everyone!
Y/n set the big box of cupcakes on the table and all of the kids immediately started eating them.
Then a young boy about 16 I believe walked over to y/n and hugged her.
That's when a wave of jealousy washed over me as I saw her hug him and rub his back.
She pulled back and cupped his cheek with her right hand.
Y/n: gosh Sam you've grown so much sense I've saw you last.
Sam: haha. It's good to see you again y/n. Oh and if your looking for Claire she's in her room.
Anyway I'm gonna grab a cupcake before all these little punks eat them all.
Y/n nodded and then that boy sam ran over to the table with the cupcakes. Y/n chuckled and then walked over to me.
Y/n: thank you for taking me here Yoongi. It means a lot.
She kissed my cheek before taking my hand and walking into a room.
Y/n pov~
I opened the door for me and Yoongi and stepped inside. Then looked up and saw Claire sitting on her bed looking out her window. She looked away from the window and a bright smile soon painted her lips when she saw me. She jumped off the bed and ran into my arms.
Claire: y/n! You actually came!
Y/n: hey beautiful. Of course I came did you actually think that I'd forget your birthday?
I kissed her head and gave her the present I had brought for her.
We sat on the bed when she slowly opened the bag and pulled out the brown teddy bear. I could see how her eyes shined with happiness as she lifted the teddy bear up into the air before hugging it.
Claire: thank you so much! I love it so so much!
Y/n: I'm glad you like it. Now come on let's go join the others and have some fun!
She nodded and jumped off the bed taking my hand and heading for the door. But she stopped when she saw Yoongi standing by the window.
Claire: y/n? Who is he?
I looked up at Yoongi and smiled at him before motioning for him to come closer. He kneeled down beside Claire and smiled at her.
Yoongi: hi Claire I'm Yoongi. Y/n's husband. It's nice to meet you.
He introduced himself. I never thought it would sound so nice hearing him call himself as my husband.
Claire: hmmm, you better take good care of her mister. Please don't hurt my y/n-ah.
He smiled wider than before hearing what she had said. He nodded and stood back up. Then we all walked out of the room back to the others.
When we arrived to the others Claire was about to take one of the cupcakes but then I stopped her. And made her look at me.
Y/n: nah ah ah I made one especially for the the birthday girl.
I handed her the little box containing her cupcake and she immediately opened it and smiled.
Claire: oh my. Thank you so much. I love you so much y/n!
She kissed my cheek before running off to play with the others. Sam looked back and smiled at me.
I smiled back at him and turned to look at Yoongi. He was already looking at me. Smiling himself. I walked over to him and stood beside him.
Y/n: So what do you think of her? Claire I mean
Yoongi: she's sweet, I can tell that she cares a lot about you and you for her. Is she related to you in any way?
Y/n: no. She's not family related but god I wish she was! She's like a sister to me. I love her just as much as family. Heck I even thinks she believes we're related. A few years ago she got into a big accident.
One night a big fire started in her family's house because of a candle tipping over. The flame made contact with the carpet which set fire to it and then it quickly spread to the rest of the house in a matter of minutes. The parents got out just in time before the fire got to them. But unfortunately Claire was stuck under big shelf that had fallen on her leg and she couldn't move. She had been calling out to her parents for hem to come save her for hours. Before the fire department finally came and took her to the hospital. She got rushed to the hospital and was immediately taken care of by a doctor. Which was me. That's why she had burn marks covering half of her face. It's the result of the damage the fire caused.
After her parents had seen what happened to her.
They said that hey weren't associated with her and that she wasn't their daughter. No one had ever come for her. That's why I have taken the responsibility of taking care of her. Then after knowing what happened I told my boss to take half my paycheck and give it to the kids here. I've been doing that for the past seven years now. And I will keep doing it until the day I die.

I could tell that Yoongi was moved by the story and I don't blame him. Who wouldn't be from knowing it.

Jamie: y/n can I talk with you for a second?
Jamie one of my fellow workers came up to me and pulled me aside. I excused myself before going with Jamie.
Y/n: so what's up?
Jamie took a deep breath and sighed.
Jamie: it's about Claire...
y/n: what about her?
I asked feeling anxious, scared and worried.
Jamie: next week... she's going to have her operation and it's going to be her last...
Y/n: is she going to...?
Jamie nodded before walking away leaving me with a heavy heart.
I turned around and saw Yoongi standing with open arms. I walked into them as hey closed around me and cried silently in his chest.
Yoongi: I heard everything. It's okay...
He whispered while rubbing my back to calm me.
Y/n: I just hope this day never ends...

~
IMPORTANT: if I wrote a bts smut book would you read it? Let me know in the comments
~
A/n: sorry it took longer than a couple hours. But there you go. Now please excuse me while I go die in a hole.