Accident

Y/n pov~
As the cold air gently blew my hair back, my phone vibrated in my pocket signaling that I had a new message. I reached in and slowly slid it out of my pocket.
Text:↘️

The message sent a sad little smile on my lips

The message sent a sad little smile on my lips. He's the only thing hat I have left and I should be grateful for having him in my life. But no matter what I just keep pushing him away.
Honestly if I didn't have Yoongi in my life then I would probably be in the same place as Claire right now. But it wouldn't seem fair to leave him so suddenly... would it?
No it wouldn't, it wouldn't be fair if I left him all alone in this cruel world.
With that thought I took my last glance at the view before turning around and going inside to change clothes.
~
After I changed into a fresh set of clothes I got into my car and just started to drive. I honestly hadn't mentally decided where to but I just needed to be somewhere else other than at home.
Besides the bright colors of the streets when I passed them somehow calmed me down a bit and made me relax.
But as I continued to drive down the lit path I saw something... no someone. They had stepped and started walking right in front of my car.
I slammed on the breaks but it was too late...

Earlier, third person pov~
As Jungkook had got up from the ground and slowly started walking with a slight sway over to his bed to sit down. To him the world around him was spinning around in circles and he himself felt as if he too was slowly but surely spiraling out of control.
He looked out of his window at the glowing bright moon that lit the sky. And the crisp night air pouring in through the window that was slightly ajar filled his lungs as he breathed.
The air helped a bit making the pain and dizziness lighten ever so slightly as he stood up walking towards the door and leaving his room.
~
Jungkook was slowly walking down the street. The sound of his shoes hitting the cold hard cement and people chattering in the background fading to the back of his mind as he went.
He didn't really notice it even care to pay attention as to where he was going. He only noticed when he saw a bright blinding headlight of someone's car speeding at him. But he was too late to move. He slowly looked up at the driver of the car. His eyes meeting hers for a second before everything went black for him.