Sick?

Yoongi pov~ The following morning
I looked down at her. She was still sleeping peacefully and securely in my arms. Though the lines from tears were still visible from the night before.
Last night she had spent about three hours crying in my arms before finally exhausting herself and falling asleep.
I brushed away a strand of hair that had fallen out of place on her cheek.
The sun lightly shining on her face making a perfect sun kissed glow appear. She is so beautiful. How could someone like me ever deserve someone as pure as her?
Kissing the top of her head before I stood up heading to the bathroom to get ready for school.
~
I arrived at school alone. Letting Y/n sleep for the day. I walked over to meet up with the rest of the boys.
'Wait where's Jungkook?'
Even though me and him have had our share of fighting I still worry about him. He is still my friend after all.

Me: Hey, where's Jungkook?

They all looked at me and shrugged before Taehyung spoke;

Taehyung: not sure... he said something about being sick?

I looked at him with a raised brow and a skeptic look.

Me: but as far as I know, we can't get sick?

I thought hard about it for a moment but just couldn't come up with a conclusion. Because we're vampires not humans. We can't get sick.

Me: well I guess I'll see you all later.

Deciding just to meet up later and then parting our separate ways.

Third person pov~ Jungkook
Pants and groans escaped the brown haired lips. Gasping for air as he struggled to breath.
Jungkook was laying in his bed, unable to move and breath properly without feeling a sharp pain in his insides.
Every breath he would take, he'd regret the second he took it. Every time the air would rush down to his lungs it felt as if a claw was trying to tear him apart from the inside out. Ripping and clawing away.
His body was hot and sweaty. To him it was like his whole body had been set on fire. His skin burning from the slightest touch. And his muscles aching from the slightest movement.
He felt the room shifting around him.
While he tried to get up only to fail and come crashing down in his bed once more.

Jungkook: What's happening to me?!

He screeched. As he got up from his bed and stumbled towards his bedroom door. His blurry vision not helping what so ever.
As he reached out for the door. He stumbled over himself, falling onto his knees.
He looked around his room for something. He didn't know what but he needed to find something that would help him.

                                  Or someone...

~
~
~
~
~
A/n: well there's a few more chapters for you. Personally I think they're crap but I hope you guys like them. Please vote and comment!❤️❤️❤️