Perfect

Third person pov~

Y/n: Mrs. Min?

You asked surprised as you opened the door and was greeted by your mother-in-law .

Mrs. Min: hello darling! Is my son home? I need to have a chat with him you see.

She said while trying to look behind you to see if Yoongi was around somewhere.

Y/n: No, I haven't seen him. He said that he'd be with the guys tonight.

You responded. Your mother-in-law stood in the doorway about as still as a statue and looked like she was deep in thought. Before excusing herself and leaving you as dumbstruck as ever. You closed the door behind you before going back into the living room to where you had left a wild Jungkook.
But as you turned around your eyes locked onto a pair of dark brown ones.
You gulped slightly from his intense stare, while averting your eyes onto the floor. A crimson red shade rising on your cheeks at your sudden feeling of embarrassment. You looked back up to see if he was still staring only to be surprised with the fact that he was the one blushing now.

Jungkook: I-I think I s-should get going now...

He stuttered unintentionally as he tried to pass you to get to the door, when a firm but tight grip on his wrist froze him in place.
He turned to look back at you and saw you looking at the floor, with that still crimson red shade painted across your cheeks.

Y/n: no, please... stay

Time skip~

Y/n: So Yoongi did that? Haha how funny. I never thought of him as a softy.

Jungkook: Yeah, me either. Haha he really changed a lot ever sense you've come into his life. To be honest none of us expected for him to change this much.

Y/n: well enough talking about Yoongi. Jungkook is there any girl that's stolen your heart?

Jungkook sadly shook his head, while turning it to look into the flames of the fire once more. Still burning brightly and warm.

Jungkook: nah, love really isn't my thing...

You nodded in response really not knowing how to respond otherwise. You and Jungkook have been continuously chatting like this for the last couple hours. You getting to know him better and him getting To know you better.
Jungkook now drowning in his thoughts ever sense you questioned his love life. He was brought out of his oasis of thoughts when a gentle and warm touch cupped his left cheek. He looked at you and then placed his hand gently on top of yours. While starting to stare into your eyes and saw them glazed over with a hint of sadness and hurt.

Y/n: your skin... it's... so cold.

Jungkook closed his eyes and leaned fully into your touch. As he felt the comforting warmth spread across his entire face. Making him want to sigh in satisfaction.

Jungkook: and your hand... it's so warm, comforting... and gentle.

"Its perfect..."