About me!

Alright I'll be updating my book right after this. So don't worry you'll get your updates!
But I just thought that I would tell you guys a little bit about me! I know, I know you guys probably don't give a flying fuck but I just feel like letting my readers know a little bit about me.

Name: my name is Isabelle but a lot of my friends call me izzy.❤️

Favorite color: my favorite color is green because it reminds me of nature and life's beautiful little moments.

Where I live: I live in Wisconsin, which just in case some of you don't know it's in America. It's pretty cold at the moment but it's starting to warm up a bit.

BTS bias: J-hope is my bias because I love his bubbly personality and even on the worst days he can always make me feel better.

Bias wrecker: Suga is my bias wrecker because honestly I think I can relate to him a lot. Also his gummy smile is super adorable.

Favorite song: My favorite song is best of me. Because it just seems like I can relate to it and it really just kinda speaks to me. Idk call me crazy.😅

Favorite BTS ship: I love yoonseok so much! Their personality's are just so different and I just love that!

Relationship: I am a single Pringle 😋

Biggest fear: ruining a friendship. I know that might not really be a fear but I don't ever want to go through something like that again...

Embarrassing moment: one time me and a group of my friends were hanging out and playing truth or dare and my friend dared me and my crush at the time to play seven minutes in heaven. Sooo me and him thought it would be funny to prank the others.(because we knew they were listening to us and also that they really wanted us to get together) so like I was saying me and him made noises and messed up our appearance to make them think we did the dirty. It was the funniest thing in the whole world😂 but it was also kinda embarrassing because the thing is we still haven't told them it was a prank and they still believe that we did it.

Well that's all folks and now on to the updates🤗
(Btw would you guys be interested in a sequel?)