Questions

Y/n pov~
After me and Yoongi's little 'session' we both decided that it was time for dinner.
So we got dressed and went down stairs to prepare dinner. We decided that he would be in charge of cutting the vegetables, meat, basically whatever I gave him to cut and slice.
Where I would be in charge of putting all the ingredients together and try to make something edible for us to eat.
Which some how along the way everything put together turned into some type of stew.
I tasted it and it seemed alright. I would just have to add in a little salt and pepper, maybe some other spices. But on the bright side after I finished spicing it up and we both ate it we didn't get food poisoning.
So I'd say it was a win.
We both cleaned our dishes after we were done eating our food.
But while I was washing my plate my mind started to wonder. I couldn't help but to think about Yoongi...
I shook it off and put my plate in the washer and went to join Yoongi in the living room.
Yoongi: Don't you have any questions for me?
He was staring deeply into the fireplace but turned his full attention on me when I entered and sat on the couch with him.
I took a moment to think.
Me: two things. First I don't know what to ask and second I don't want to invade your privacy.
He smiled at me before taking my hand into his.
Yoongi: you won't be invading my privacy. I want you to know anything that you want about me. So is there anything about my kind that you wish to know about?
Me: How often do you need blood?
Yoongi: at least three times a week. Oh and no human food does nothing for me. It doesn't make the hunger go away.
Me: how do you control yourselves around humans?
Yoongi: it's just something that we learn. To blend in we need to learn to control our thirst and for some it's harder than others.
Me: have you ever lost control before?
Yoongi: not yet. But I could still lose it so I have to be more careful. Now that I have you around it's so... tempting.
Me: and why is that?
Yoongi: your blood it's different, rare... it's like a drug to me. Once you have it, you can't stop.
It's weird how he describes it but in a weird messed up way I kinda understand what he's talking about.
I looked at the time and then yawned silently.
Yoongi: you tired?
I chuckled lightly and looked up at the ceiling with closed eyes and nodded.
Yoongi: lets get you to bed then shall we?
I nodded and he got up from the couch and gently grabbed me wrist. He then pulled me up the stairs as I lazily trudged behind him until we reached my room.
Once we were in it. I lasted in bed while Yoongi gently tucked me in, sweetly kissing the top of my head before turning off the light and closing the door. Leaving me to sleep.
I whispered to myself;
"I don't know what I did to deserve someone like him but I'm glad we're together."
Then I closed my eyes and slowly began to drift off to sleep while still thinking about Yoongi...