Calm down

Yoongi pov~
I walked into the hospitals main office. While looking around the room for Sam.
I wasn't able to spot him anywhere and assumed that he must of gone to Y/n's office to try and calm her down.
I walked down the office hall and looking for the office room with Y/n's name on it on the outside.
It didn't take me too long to find considering of the screams coming from inside.
I stormed through the already opened door not knowing what to expect.

Sam: Y/n stop! Your going To hurt yourself! Stop!

Y/n: NO! Bring her back! BRING HER BACK!!!

Sam was holding onto Y/n's arm tightly while she was struggling trying to get free.
The room was destroyed.
It looked as if a tornado had come through and destroyed everything in its pathway.
Her desk and chair was flipped over. Documents and other papers were scattered all over the floor. There was broken glass from picture frames.
And then flat in the middle of the room there was a picture. A single picture of Claire smiling happily while in the arms of Y/n. The only thing in the room that perhaps hadn't been touched.

Me: Sam!

He looked in my direction while still holding onto Y/n's arms.

Sam: Mr. Min!

Now upon hearing my presence Y/n collapsed on the floor. Finally giving up her struggle against Sam.
She relaxed and I motioned for Sam to let go of her arms which he carefully did after a moment of slight hesitation.
She sat on the floor. Embracing herself with her shaking arms wrapped around her and unsteady breath.
I kneeled down beside her and pulled her on top of my lap to sit.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and harried her face in my chest whimpering. "I'm sorry" and "they took her".

Me: you can go now Sam. I can take care of her now.

I said without looking at him and picked her up in my arms.

                   "Calm down baby, I'm here now"