Dark room

Y/n pov~
???: Yeah, throw her in there...

I felt as someone dropped my body on something hard and cold. My back hurt like hell from the impact so I could only assume it was a floor.
I tried to open my eyes but something was blocking my view.

???: and remove the tape and blindfold too.

The blindfold that was covering my eyes was roughly pulled away and off of my head. I opened my eyes to see where I was. I was in a big dark room, the walls looked ancient and the whole room it's self just gave off a creepy vibe.

???: Y/n?

I looked towards the direction of the voice I heard. It was a different one than from earlier and I knew who it was. I know that voice. I got up from the ground and ran over to him, kneeling down beside him. He was still bruised up pretty badly.

Y/n: What's wrong, why aren't you healing?

Yoongi: my body... i-it's too weak to heal itself...

Y/n: you haven't hunted lately... h-have you?

He looked away. I sighed and put my wrist up to his lips. He pushed my arm away and shook his head giving me a silent no. He was starting to annoy me and the only way to save him was to make him drink one way or another.
I slightly panicked while looking around until I spotted a sharp little rock bit far from us. I crawled over and picked up the rock before crawling back and sitting in Yoongi's lap.
Yoongi only gave me a questionable look but didn't say anything. I stabbed the rock deep into my skin, while dragging it along my wrist until it created a deep cut.
He stared at me a little more wide eyes then before. While I hissed at the severe pain that was coming from my wrist. I  wouldn't of done this if he didn't need me to. I lifted my wrist up in the air while bringing it a bit closer to his face. I watched as he stared at my bloody wrist and as he watched as the droplets slowly dripped from my cut. He began almost shaking from the sight of my blood.

Y/n: drink!

I said through gritted teeth as the pain in my wrist only seemed to become even more painful as the time went by. He just shook his head at me again before looking away. But you could tell he was sweating badly. I have to help him. He's all I have.
I let out a loud, painful groan as I put my own wrist to my lips and began licking and sucking on it until my mouth was full if the red substance.
I harshly pulled Yoongi's chin to face me and cupped his cheeks. I placed my lips on his slightly parted ones and kissed him deeply. I tried asking for entrance but Yoongi denied it. I remembered the big bruise on his stomach and pressed on it. I tried to press lightly but when he still wouldn't open up. I pressed on it a bit harder until he opened up due to the pain. I twirled my tongue around his, making sure to cover his with my blood. His eyes widened as the metallic taste hit his own taste buds.
He tightly gripped my waist and basically attacked my mouth with his. When the blood had finally ran out he pulled away and looked me in the eyes, as we listened to our heavy breathing.
I looked to the side exposing my neck to him and then moving the hair out of the way. He looked at me with pleading eyes, begging me not to. But I didn't listen, I pulled myself closer to him and placed his head on my neck then I gently laced my hands through his hair.

Yoongi: I'm sorry...

He murmured in my ear before tightening his grip on my body and digging his teeth into my neck. I felt a slight pain and let out a loud gasp. But then I felt something wet his my shoulder... he was crying.
I tightened my own hold around him and slowly caressed his hair, playing with it to calm him down. He was trembling in my arms and it broke me...
I felt more and more dizzy, but at the same time more alive as he continued to feed off of me. I felt more... bonded?
He finally stopped and pulled away. I on the other hand fell right into his embrace out of tiredness.

Yoongi: I'm sorry...
Was the last thing I heard before I fainted...