Wake up

Third person pov~
???: wake up... please... I know it was you... just please wake up soon

The creek of a door gently shutting echoing throughout the room. Then Jungkook who had been peacefully sleeping slowly started to open his eyes.
At first his eyes were only created with darkness until his eyes adjusted to it and he could tell that he was in someone's dark bedroom.
He sat up while looking around still unaware of where he was or who had taken him there. He looked down and realized that he was also in someone else's bed. He got up and slowly and cautiously walked towards the door.
When he opened the door he was led down the hall which led to a staircase to a living room. He looked around the well lit room and finally recalling his last moment before he was knocked out. He knew where he was and now who he had seen. That voice he had heard...
He walked around the room and stood in front of the fireplace. Surprisingly enough though the heat didn't seem to bother him due to the closeness.

???: you feel any better?

Jungkook turned around startled by your sudden appearance. You chuckled a bit before walking over to stand beside him. You looked into the bright yellow and orange flames as they burned the wood.
Jungkook was staring into the flames as well. Something about him being this close to you made him relax and more comfortable some how.

Jungkook: why did you bring me here?

Jungkook finally asked you after finding enough courage to ask.
This question made you smile slightly. Why did you bring him here? You could if just let him die right then and there. But for some reason you couldn't...
You couldn't just convince yourself to let him die. It wasn't like some stupid movie where you had fallen in love with him and needed him to live in order for you to live as well. No, this was real life and you just couldn't let him die. Simple.

Y/n: I honestly don't know. I just don't want you to die. I couldn't just let you die I guess...

You mumbled to yourself mostly but he heard it. That's one perk of being a vampire, you get super hearing. And hearing you say this somehow made him smile.
'So she cares about me?' He thought to himself as he looked back over at you only to see you already looking at him.
Suddenly the bell rang. You glanced over at the door and excused yourself to go get it.
Jungkook looked back at the flames and silently waited for your return. The thoughts of what you said earlier still running through his head.
The door opened and with his curiosity getting the best of him. Jungkook decided to go check it out.

Y/n: Mrs. Min?

                       "Hello Y/n, we need to talk..."

~
~
~
~
~
A/n: well this literally took me forever to write because I was procrastinating but it's done and I think imma go die in a hole now. Please vote and comment! I'll be answering questions in a few days but I'm just exhausted and too worn out to write now. Love you all xoxo 😘❤️