Chim

You pack light. Just the necessities, nothing more. A couple of clothes to last you a week before you have to wash them, along with a couple of toiletries. All the while, Jimin is closely following behind you.

"Are you okay? You don't have to follow me." You ask.

He shrugs. "What do you wish for me to do, Y/N?"

You sigh tiredly, thinking. "How about you tell me more?"

He plops down on your bed next to the suitcase you're slowly filling up. "What do you mean, Y/N?"

"Tell me more about you."

He shifts on the bed uncomfortably. "I have already told you everything. I came here for you." He repeats.

"Do you know how old you are?"

"How old?" He asks, confused by your question.

You sigh. "Never mind that then. So, do you remember anything from before you came here?"

"All I know is I came for you."

The response almost brings you to laugh out loud. "It seems all of my questions have the same response."

"I am sorry, Y/N." Jimin apologizes while looking up at you with his doe eyes. "I just know that I need you."

You zip up the completely filled suitcase and set it on the ground. "That's okay. I'm just trying to make sense of things I guess

"It's freezing in here," you say out loud while rubbing the bare skin of your arms. You're surprised that your room wasn't this cold earlier considering the gaping hole in the ceiling. Just as you go to grab a jacket, a pair of hands grasp around your waist and you can feel the chest of someone on your back. "Jimin..." You trail of when you feel the heat from his breath hits your neck. He nuzzles his way into the crook of your neck while continuously rubbing his hands up and down across your waist. "What are you doing?" You manage to choke out.

He backs away from your neck, but you can still feel his hot breaths as they hit your bare skin in a rhythmic pattern. "Heat," he says innocently. "This is how you make warmth." You're face floods with red. His hands continue to run up and down your sides and you pause before pushing out of the grasp he has around you.

"Jimin," you start. "Listen, you can't just... grab people like that." He innocently turns his head to the side, letting you know he doesn't understand.

"But you said you were cold," he objects.

You sigh. "Yes, but that doesn't mean you can hold me like that." You try to explain it more. "People don't do that unless they're close or are a couple."

"What's a... couple?" Jimin repeats.

"They're people who are intimate with one another." You should've known he wouldn't know what that word means either, and now he's even more confused. "They're people who love each other."

"Yes, love." He says again, nodding like he understands. "Y/N, how do I love you?"

You shake your head. "Y-You can't just decide that you love someone one day, Jimin." You say while trying to avoid eye contact with the yellow-haired man-baby.

He too looks down. "Oh, so how do you?"

"It's something decided over a long time, and you can't make it happen. It happens on its own when things are right," you explain. "But the point is that you can't touch me like that, okay?"

"Okay, Y/N."

You wheel the bag to the front door of your apartment and let out a huff of air while bending over out of exertion. You haven't realized that it's 1 in the morning, but it makes sense because it was already pretty late when the incident happened with the ceiling. You feel bad going to Hoseok's, but you don't have any other option at this point. "Jimin," you call, but he's right behind you already. "We're leaving."