Lemon Bars & Signs

"Beep."

"Beep beep."

"Boop."

"Boop bo-"

"Hoseok shush."

You stare over at him who continuously makes noises while poking Jimin's arm.

At first it was to make Jimin less nervous, but now it's just annoying as they sit in the otherwise empty doctors room.

Jimin, on the other hand, looks over at you while holding your hand and sitting on the hospital bed.

After a long talk with Hoseok, you finally agreed it was time to take him to get a check up. Hoseok has a close relative who happened to work at the clinic, so he knew it would be safe.

You were still skeptical, seeing as Jimin still doesn't have a registered identity... that's next on your list of necessary things you need to do for him.

Still, you got worried last week when Jimin came down with a cold.

Thinking that it was like last time, you didn't hesitate before taking off of school and work to be beside him.

Thankfully all it was turned out to be a cold, but even so, Hoseok insisted you take him in.

So here you are, waiting for the doc while Hoseok pokes Jimin.

That's also how you leave the hospital, with Hobi poking Jimin. Now it's on the butt since you're walking.

You don't really care anymore, only relieved to find out that there was nothing wrong with him after all. He's perfectly healthy and normal.

"Let's go get some food or something," Hoseok pokes Jimin's butt again.

"Do you wanna go to the cafe?" You ask while waving down a taxi.

"Ooo yeah!" Hoseok exclaims. "I haven't seen Kookie in a while."

The car ride is quick, Jimin sitting in the middle of the back seat with you and Hoseok on either side. He quietly leans his head against your shoulder, still holding your hand.

Jungkook is in a brighter mood when you show up the the cafe, despite you thinking it was not possible for him to be any more positive.

"Noona!" He exclaims as you all walk in.

"Hey Jungkook," you smile back at him who rushes out from behind the counter.

"You're all here!" Cheesing widely, he points to the back room. "I made some lemon bars today. Do you guys want to try them? It's from my own recipe!"

All three of you nod eagerly, Hoseok almost knocking Jimin over while standing behind him.

"Hyung," Jimin whines, holding onto your arm.

Hoseok pushes past you and Jimin, uttering a quick sorry before rushing into the back room with Jungkook. "Wait up, Kook. I call first dibs."

"Y/N, lets go there." Jimin points through the glass windows of the cafe to a street sign across the road.

It's a beautiful picture of a beach outlooking the water. An advertisement for some resort. "You want to go to the ocean?"

"Yeah, Y/N!" He keeps pointing at it. "Let's invite Hobi, too!"

"I don't know," you say hesitantly. "We don't even have that much money. Certainly not enough for a trip."

"What about a trip?" Hoseok emerges with Jungkook from the back with a tray of lemon bars.

You sigh, knowing Hoseok will want to go as well.

"Hyung, let's go there together," he points to the sign again.

"Daecheon?" Jungkook pitches in, naming the popular beach.

Hoseok lights up. "Yeah, didn't you say you were almost on break, Y/N?"

You nod your head hesitantly. "Still, we couldn't afford to stay."

"I have a cousin who owns a resort house down there. I'm sure I could ask him to lend it to you guys for a weekend," Jungkook says.

"Kook would go too!" Hoseok shouts. "It'd be a blast, c'mon, Y/N."

You open you mouth to disagree, but stop one you see Jimin with big eyes still looking at the sign. "Oh, fine!"

"Alright!" Hoseok first bumps the air.

Jimin smiles grows wider and wider, and you actually thinks it's a bit creepy as his head slowly turns toward you.

"No lying, Y/N?" He asks seriously.

"No! I'm not," you say with a pout.

Then he's almost knocking you over in the chair you sit in with a hug.

***

"It's Friday!" Hoseok hums from the passengers in between the phrase he's said for the nth time. "Field trip day!"

You groan while sitting in the middle seat with Jimin to your right.

In the drivers seat is Yoongi.

In the back sits Jungkook alongside Taehyung. You're not quite sure how he got added to the mix off people in the car, but there he is after overhearing you discussing the trip while on break at the alley.

His first question was if Jungkook was going.

Then he asked if he could go.

So, you all sit in a cramped rental car and drive down to Daecheon.

It should only take a little over two hours to get there, but with Jimin wanting to pee at nearly every rest stop and Hoseok demanding you stop at a gas station every minute to get more snacks, you really don't know how long it's going to take.

So you sit with your eyes shut, the only thing blocking your for taking a nap is Hoseok in the front singing about chicken noodle soup or something.

[A/N]

Hey guys!! I'm sorry I have been away for so long! I've been so busy wit school and my computer broke :(. It's hard for me to write comfortably on my phone, but I hope I will be back with more soon!

I love you guys so much and please please get some rest it's so important guys!

Also, CNS was a bop. Hobi deserves all the love in the world.

- Ichiranramen <3