Rules

"I know, Hoseok. I already told you I wasn't mad. It was just a stupid mix-up." You say to Hoseok, who's standing in the doorway of your own apartment. That's right. Your apartment. It's finally been finished, and you, Jimin, and Hoseok spent the day moving all your stuff back in, which wasn't a lot.

"So it was Jimin's then?" He asks, still referring to the condom incident. Let's just say you were wrong about Hoseok giving Jimin it, so you had to, well, improvise a little bit.

Nodding your head hesitantly, you say, "Uh, yeah, I guess it was." How else would you explain Jimin snooping through Hoseok's things? But it won't happen again, as you made sure to give Jimin a long talk. And no, not about condoms. You gave a talk to him about boundaries and how to be respectful of others things, to which he most likely didn't comprehend.

"Hey, don't acted so surprised Y/N, he's a man now." Hoseok smirks when your involuntarily blush. "Let him live a little, that is of course, with protection."

You cringe while putting your hand up. "That's enough. I get it."

"I'll be off then!" he says while backing up into the hallway.

"Thank you, Hoseok. You've been beyond generous to us, I don't think I can ever repay you."

He smiles sincerely. "You don't have to. Just don't ignore me now that you're not living with me. We'll still be neighbors and friends."

"Right, of course." You wave him goodbye before shutting the door. "Chim! We're finally home!" You scream while running to your bed, you spread your arms and legs while jumping face-first into it. "Mmm~" you muffle into the sheets. "We're lucky that nothing got permanently damaged in the wreckage."

"Yes, Y/N." Jimin finally talks.

After you practically suffocate yourself within the bed sheets, you sit up and cross your legs. "I've set up some new rules now that we're in a new house," you explain to Jimin, who sits on the floor beside your bed. "First off, you will be sleeping on the couch... well I guess it's technically a chair, but that is your new bed. That means no going in mine." Protectively, you scrunch up part of your comforter by your lap. "Mine."

He looks over and inspects the cushioned chair that's definitely not meant to be used as a bed. Even so, Jimin is quite small, aside from his abs, thighs, biceps... Okay maybe he's not that small, but you think he'll be fine in the chair. It is bigger than most chairs after all.

"Secondly," you continue, "you will start doing chores during the day while I'm at school. The third thing, however, is school for you." Pointing at him, you get his attention back to you, and away from the chair. "Every weekend and some week nights- when I'm not busy with my own work- we will begin regular school lessons, where I will teach you basic things that you need to know."

You can see him clearly trying to understand what you mean by all these "rules," but anyone could see by looking at him that he's still as confused as when you began.

"Finally, there will be NO cooking or baking done by you. I thought you could at least handle the microwave, but you proved me wrong at Hoseok's. So, now you may only eat fruits and pre-made and packaged foods that I buy. And Chim," you say sternly, "you must never, under any circumstance, may absolutely not eat or bring food outside of the kitchen! Especially on my bed! You haven't known me when I live in my house, but I treat my bed as a son, and you may not contaminate him with your crumbs."

He stares at you with a blank expression.

"Oh, you're hopeless! Let's just get some shuteye before it gets too late."

He sits cross-legged on the floor, wearing a button up shirt with hearts and red flowers on it. He got it when we went shopping a while back, on that disaster of a trip. It was one of the things that you just bought, not even caring to see if it fit, let alone if it looked good. The neck line is a bit low, but it seems to do it's job well enough. "Okay, Y/N."