Q&A Answers

Hey guys! I'm back with the answer portion of the Q&A! I'm so amazed at how many of you commented and wanted to participate. It really means so much to me! I absolutely loved all your questions and read through them all. I picked the most commonly asked and ones that were just too interesting not to answer. Feel free to skim over and see if I answered any of your questions :) I hope you enjoy. It took me a looong time to write, so sorry for the wait!

Now, I have ze answers... psst... dis is gonna be long

Y/N

- Do you think of Jimin as a man?
Y/N: Of course, have you seen his body? But he still has a baby of a brain obviously.

- Do you have any stories of Jimin being clueless around modern technology?
Y/N: Too many to count. One time I walked in on him trying to talk to my oven after he saw me talking on the phone in the kitchen. He's also put earbuds in his mouth a number of times.

- How is your job?
Y/N: It's actually a lot better than I expected. I've gotten close to Taehyung and Namjin, I mean Namjoon and Jin. They sometimes act like one person...

- What do you think about Jungkook?
Y/N: Aww, Jungkook is super cute and gives me a discount at the cafe. Hoseok has no idea what he's talking about. It's obvious that Jungkook and I are just friends.

- Do you think leaving Jimin with Hoseok was a good idea? (most asked question)
Y/N: Why do so many of you keep asking this...? Is there something Hoseok isn't telling me?

- What do you think of Yoongi and Hoseok?
Y/N: What do you mean?... JUNG HOSEOK JUST WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME THIS TIME???

- How is it going after Jimin came back?
Y/N: It's very nice. Everything seems to be going well. Although, Jimin has been acting strange recently...

Jimin

- Are you and Y/N gonna hit third base?
JM: Hmm... are you talking about baseball? I don't really understand that game, maybe Y/N will know. I'll ask her.

- Do you know where you came from before falling into Y/N's home?
JM: Well I'm sure I came from a belly. That's what Y/N told me... I just wish I knew who's belly it was :(

- When are you going to make a move and let Y/N know that you want to make her yours?
JM: Oh, I want Y/N to be mine so bad. I listened to Hobi hyung, but I'm still not sure... What if Y/N doesn't want me?

- What did Hoseok teach you?
JM: He first taught me what the shiny thing was. Oh! Hehe, Hoseok hyung also said that to make Y/N my own, I have to ****-
Ichiranramen: You can't say that on here!
JM: ... why? Aren't I going to do that to Y/N?
Ichiranramen: ...

- How is your wrist?
JM: It's all better! Now I can always see Y/N's name. But if I'm being honest, it's gotten really sensitive lately... I don't know if I should tell Y/N, but I don't want her to stop. It feels nice when she touches me there.

- Do you want to have kids with Y/N?
JM: Oh, yes! I would love to have babies with Y/N. Maybe they would even be as beautiful as Y/N is.

- When will you watch porn?
JM: Isn't that what Hyung showed me...?

Hoseok

- Who's the dominant one: you or Yoongi?
JH: I'm usually dom... but Yoongi kinda turns me on when he's in control. Don't tell him, though!