Ding

ding

One requested message from:

'AnAngelNamedHobi'

click

.

.

.

AnAngelNamedHobi: Hey

Seen

AnAngelNamedHobi: Heh

Seen

AnAngelNamedHobi: HEH

yoongi: Who is this and why are you messaging me?

AnAngelNamedHobi: Oh, right, sorry! It's Hoseok,
Y/N's friend.

yoongi: Oh

AnAngelNamedHobi: Haha. I just happened to come
across ur profile and I thought I'd say hi!
How crazy is that, right?! Ahahhahaah!!

yoongi: ig

AnAngelNamedHobi: How have you been?

yoongi: Alright

AnAngelNamedHobi: Wow, really! That's so great!

"Wait, hold up, you were actually trying to sound normal in this?" You exasperate when reading over the private messages between Hoseok and Yoongi he had sent the day prior. "Hoseok, you sound like you're being sarcastic in this. Why are there so many exclamation points?"

He pouts beside you on the couch. "What do you mean? I thought I was being nice!"

You look back at his phone to continue reading the conversation, but only realize that's the end. The only thing left, being a little 'seen' notification under his response. "Wow, rejection," you utter.

"Yah, Y/N!" Hoseok snatches his phone back. "You said you were going to help me with this, not make fun of me!"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." You chuckle lightly once more. "It is a little funny though..."

He glares at you. "I don't need you anyways. I'll just ask Jimin," he announces before reaching a hand over your body and to the blonde haired bundle.

"Get away!" You whisper-yell, swatting Hoseok's arm away. "He's sleeping, don't touch him."

Putting a protective hand on Jimin's back as he rests his head on your lap, you give Hoseok a warning look.

"It's getting late, but my advice for today is to not be so energetic and fake-sounding when talking to Yoongi. He doesn't know that's just how you act," you explain. "If everything has an exclamation point on it, he won't think you're genuine for a minute. Just be cool."

Hoseok stands up with a sigh. "I guess. See you tomorrow, Y/N." He waves before exiting your apartment, mumbling a quick "night, Chim."

As the door closes, you release a breath of air, leaning back on the couch. Jimin burrows his face between your legs, one of his hands wrapped around your thigh that's closest to him.