The Brunch & the Brunette

"Hey! Not in my house!" You yell while walking into your living room, only to find Hoseok practically ontop of Yoongi.

Yesterday you found out they were a couple.

After the rejected messages Hoseok showed you, you thought that whole thing between them was over.

But you were wrong.

Very wrong.

Because when you went over to Hoseok's yesterday, you very shortly left with a very disturbed Jimin and an upset stomach.

Thankfully, they showed up this morning with more answers, and to your slight-disappointment, you found out they've been together for several weeks without your knowledge.

But, more than anything, you were happy. You've never seen Yoongi this content, and Hoseok has also seemed lighter on his feet.

"Sorry," Hoseok says with a sheepish smile before standing up.

You roll your eyes with a slight smile as well. "Can you check on the soup? I have it on the stove," you request quickly before going back into your bedroom.

"Chim, time to get up." You say gently when carrying a full basket of laundry into your closet to put away.

When he doesn't respond, however, you go back to your bed to find him sleeping deeply, arms and legs spread out fully as he lies on his stomach.

"Jimin," you move a piece of his hair to the side of his face, giggling lightly at the small drizzle of drool coming out of his open mouth. "We're having guests over today," you scratch his back as he begins to stir in his spot.

And then, as if he was never asleep to begin with, he spins around on his back and pulls you down on top of him.

You smile uncontrollably as he hugs you tightly to him. "Jimin," you shake with small giggles.

He then flips over once more, hovering above you with his face in your neck- one of his favorite places, you've learned. "Good morning," he hums tiredly, delivering you with several butterfly kisses.

"Enough!" You continue with your fit of laughter while hugging at his arms.

"Stop staring," you hear a sharp whisper come from outside your room.

Finally halting his actions, Jimin and you both look up at your open door to find a straight-faced Yoongi being pulled away from Hoseok.

"Y/N, I thought the day would never come. You actually have a boyfriend," Yoongi says with more emotion. "I said I wouldn't believe it till I saw it with my own eyes, but..."

Embarrassed, you push yourself off the bed in time for the doorbell to ring.

"Jungkook's here," you pat your hair before walking out of your bedroom casually and to the door. Hoseok and Yoongi made their way into the kitchen.

"Noona," a smiling face greets you as you open the door.

"Jungkook," you smile back, gesturing for him to come in.

He follows you, holding up a small basket. "I brought rolls."

Jimin pokes his head out of the bedroom, flattening the tee he just put on.

"Hey Hyung," Jungkook says, similarly to how he greets Hoseok and Yoongi later.

He steps out fully, walking up behind you and taking your hand. "Food."

"Yeah, Hoseok and Yoongi are setting up now," you say to both Jimin and Jungkook.

-