The End

It was strange.

Life suddenly fell back into place as it had been two years ago.

Because when he came back to you, everything from the year prior- all the pain, heartbreak, and longing all faded away when he was in front of you.

You were happy, and he was staying.

And when you asked him where he had gone:

"The sky," just as he had said when he first fell into your life.

He couldn't remember anything else, but that you were always on his mind, as he was on yours. As well as that neverending urge to be back with you that never ceased to be in him.

Sometimes he said that he'd think you were beside him in the one bright spot left in his mind, but he couldn't remember anything else.

Just like the times you thought he was with you.

You wonder if you thought about each other at the same time.

Just like two stars in the sky; no matter how far apart... they'll always be able to find each other, and they'll always be able to look over the other. As long as one of them is able to see the other, they'll always be connected.

He told you he woke up right where he was when he had been taken away on your bed, and that it had felt like a dream.

Until he saw the apartment that had changed from when he went to sleep that night, and how the sky looked different. That led him to your laptop to find the time, and then the videos...

As for everyone else, they never regained their memory.

That was, all except Hoseok, of course.

At first, it was little things that he would be reminded of.

Eventually, it became easy. He'd been around Jimin so much that every quirk or action of the younger would spark a memory.

You think it's because Hoseok was the only one besides yourself who knew where Jimin came from.

Somehow, you still hope the others would remember him. As if one day they would wake up with him back in their minds.

But it just became easier to keep quiet to everyone else. As far as they knew, Jimin was your new boyfriend, and you'd just met. They were happy for you.

Sometimes it feels like you, Jimin, and Hoseok live in your own world, and that nothing has changed from when you used to live with each other.

But it has.

Hoseok moved out and is no longer your neighbor.

You and Jimin still reside in the same apartment, it holding too many memories for you to let go just yet.

Jungkook finally owns the cafe. Just as the previous owner had told him to, he named it after his love as he had.

It was now Taehyung's Coffee Shop, and with an extended menu that Jungkook had added. Jimin was even granted a part-time job there.

It was hard for Jimin at first to not treat Jungkook like how they once were. In a way, it was as if he had lost a friend. But they quickly mended their relationship and this time Jimin accepted Jungkook right away.

Finally, Jimin is going to a proper school. The community college is simple, but now that you have enough saved up, and with Jimin working at the cafe along with your psychology practice, it works out.

Though there's still troubles and bumps along the way, you no longer find yourself worrying about the things you used to and instead are focusing on what's in front of you now.

And you now know why.

It's because of him. Your star.

A fixed luminous point in the night sky which is a large, remote incandescent body like the sun.

He was your star.
Without moving himself, the universe had moved for you.
Without missing a single thing, your happiness was meant to be.
An angel sent to your grounded world.

His wrist had your name.
You were meant to find him, and he was sent to find you.

His arm.
A center for his love. If not accepted by his love, it would accept none other. It taught you that true love really does exist.

His heart.
Eternal love. It's a love so powerful that nothing in the world can stop it. It lasts forever. You now know what that kind of love feels like.

Your mother used to tell you that you had a purpose in this world that no one else could have. It was specific to you.

That was 12 years ago, and you found it.

A boy who fell through your roof: he caused you more trouble than anyone else, made you laugh, made you cry, became your best friend, and became the one you love most.

You were his purpose, and he was yours.

The end.

[A/N]

The end, my beautiful Ramies.

I hope you all feel comforted by this warm ending. It is what I wanted for a book so precious to me.

I started this novel nearly a year and a half ago, and it is crazy how much my life has changed since then. Things have changed, for better and for worse, but this book has felt like a home to me through all of it. I often found myself looking for ways to make it longer because I never wanted it to end. But today I am happy with this chapter. I couldn't help but shed a few tears while writing it. Fallen means so much to me.

You guys have been there for me through all of this the longest, so I dedicate this chapter to you. Thank you for making me happy and always smile.

Please rest well and stay healthy.

P.S. ... A new book will be my Christmas present to you :). Stay tuned, my Ramies.

Thank you.

- Ichiranramen <3