Catnado

It's been almost a week since the pancake incident, and since then Jimin hasn't dared to go even remotely close to the kitchen. Though, he never passes up the opportunity to eat your cooking when he's given the chance.

It's very rare for him to be at home alone, but between Hoseok working and you having school, it's sometimes inevitable. He waits patiently for you to come home each day from school and has been getting better at sleeping on the couch at night. There's been a couple times where you get home too late to care if he sneaks into bed with you, as long as he keeps his space. Aside from that he's still as clueless as ever. You've had to correct his speech many times, but he's beginning to sound more and more like a normal male of his generation.

Things are different now. Living with Hoseok's became natural and you're relationship with one another is similar to that of a brother and sister. You bicker occasionally, but at the end of the day, you always know you're there for each other. As far as Jimin goes, your relationship has seemed to have backtracked. He no longer tries to play with you or even talk much. You've become distant with each other, yet you haven't thought anything of it. Heck, the only thing you have been thinking is when you're going to plan a celebration because he's finally learning something.

Right now, you, Hoseok, and Jimin sit in the living room. You were watching a show, but the dreaded commercials have taken up the entirety of screen.

"Ugh when will they end?" You groan while flopping like a fish out of water on the couch.

"Just a minu- CATNADO!!!" Hoseok screams while pointing at the TV screen.

That's when all hell breaks loose. "AHHHH CATNADO!" you scream as well, standing to inspect the commercial for the new movie. "YOU LIKE CATNODO AS WELL?"

"BUT OF COURSE!" Hoseok screams back, almost offended. "I HAVE THE WHOLE SERIES!"

"Well? When does it come out?!" you ask. Now you're both standing up.

Your attention, however, get's disrupted by someone clearing their throat below you.

"WHAT?!" you and Hoseok both scream, arms outstretched, while turning your heads toward the noise.

Jimin sits uncomfortably on the couch while looking up at the both of you, wide eyed. "Uhm~ what exactly is Catnido?"

"IT'S CATNADO!" Hoseok corrects him while turning back to face you. "It comes out this weekend. How do you even call yourself a true nado fan if you don't know that?"

You scoff, "It's not my fault I have to go to school every stinking day of the week."

"Oh please," Hoseok starts, "you have the whole weekend to yourself, while I'm stuck working my job to provide for all of us!"

You take a deep breath and restrain yourself from continuing the argument. "I understand your problem, but I have a proposition that will make us both happy."

Hoseok crosses his arms and nods for you to continue.

"Well, since Catnado is coming out this weekend, I'll but us tickets for the premiere. Then, we will continue going on as usual until I'm out of your house." You extend your hand for him to shake.

He unfolds his arms and hesitantly shakes your hand. "Deal."

"Deal."

***

You might've failed to include that Catnado was one of the most anticipated and wanted movie that was out at the moment. Buying tickets, to say the least, would be a struggle. What would be even more of a struggle would be finding seats next to one another.