A Gift (Xmas Special)

"Merry Christmas, Jimin." You smile gently while handing your friend the small, wrapped gift.

Sitting in the living room of Hoseok's apartment, the three of you have your own mini-Christmas.

Taking the box with open arms, Jimin grabs the present happily, clad in pajamas with snowmen on them- courtesy of Hoseok.

"Dig into it, Chim." Hoseok cheers while the younger begins to rip the paper to reveal the hidden item.

Opening the small gift, Jimin pulls out your gift to him: a simple, black headband.

Ever since you first showed him magazines, he was obsessed with all of the different accessories that filled the pages. Once in particular, though, was a headband that he had grown a strong liking to.

Lighting up like the Christmas tree behind him, Jimin screeches while lifting up the thin wrap. "THANK YOU Y/N!!!"

Practically tackling you as you sit on the couch, Jimin embraces you with his strong arms, forcing you to hug him back.

Once he finally breaks free and you have room to breathe, you take the black band and put it in his contrasting platinum hair.

Laughing excitedly, Jimin attempts to look at himself, but really just manages to cross his eyes as he looks up at the ceiling.

"My turn!" Hoseok lets out eagerly while grabbing the present you and Jimin got him.

Giggling similar to Jimin while sitting on the floor, Hoseok pulls out a red pouch with a pleased smile. "Aww, you guys know me too well."

Smiling knowingly, you nod your head. After all, it would be a little concerning if you didn't know of Hoseok's love for fashion by now. When you and Jimin were deciding what Hoseok would like, it was actually Jimin who pointed it out while you were scrolling through an online shop.

Moving on, you and Jimin open the gifts Hoseok got you. For starters, he got Jimin a belt from one of the expensive stores he shops at. As for you, he got you a gift card to one of the cafes you like that's nearby.

"Thank you, Hoseok." You say sincerely with a wide grin, whereas Jimin tries to put on the belt, even though he's wearing a pair of overly-baggy pajama pants.

"Jimin, where is Y/N's gift?" Hoseok asks the younger, noticing the lack of a present.

"Oh, here!" Jimin ardently pulls out a small card from behind him, handing it to you with excitement.

Looking at the hand-drawn letter, you read what you believe to be Merry Christmas Y/N!, although it looks more like a bunch of scribbles.

Opening up the craft, you see a drawing of two people holding hands, a Christmas tree to the left.

As poorly as it's drawn, you know it clearly to be you and Jimin. A couple of red hearts are also drawn on the card- reminding you of something you'd receive from a elementary school student who spent the day making crafts at school.

As you look over the sincerely-made card, a sudden feeling in your chest hits you hard. Smiling at the one who gave you the gift, you move to hug him tightly, earning his arms to come around you for the second time tonight.