Clueless

If you've ever been shopping with a five-year-old, then you'd know how you felt when you took Jimin shopping that day. He was helpless, stupid, careless, and most of all clueless. Clueless of what he was doing.

For example, when you told him to try on a shirt you picked from a rack, he started stripping in the middle of the store. That, along with several other occasions, was how you got kicked out of one of your favorite stores. You liked it because the quality was decent and most of all, it was cheap.

That's why it would be an understatement to say that you're upset.

That's also why Jimin trails behind you with a frown if his own. He could tell you were mad at him, but didn't know how to make the situation better.

That's how you came to find yourself in front of yet another store.

"Jimin," you hiss through gritted teeth, still trying to contain your anger and embarrassment. "You'd better not do that again, understand?"

He just nods, looking at the ground. "I understand," he finally whispers back. You sigh, and begin walking into the store. The men's section is towards the back, so you have to fight your way through other shoppers and clothing racks to reach your destination.

Just find the cheapest thing, then leave.

You think, still mad that you're mood has completely been ruined by the incident earlier. "How about this?" You shove a T-shirt into his hands, along with many other cheap items as you move down the isle. Stopping once you've got a decent amount of clothes, you then lead Jimin back into the dressing rooms.

There's a woman standing behind a counter, fumbling with a couple shirts. "Um, can he get a room please?"

"Yeah," she spits, "take number four."

"You heard her," you say to Jimin, "Room number four." He hesitates, but eventually disappears back into the dressing room.

Just when you thought you'd have a moment to yourself, Jimin appears again. "Um, Y/N, which is number four?"

Leading him to the room, you say nothing and simply walk right back out.

You sigh lightly while sitting down in a chair that's outside the fitting rooms.

Finally some peace and-

You're thoughts get interrupted by a yelp.

Please don't be Ji-

"Ma'am!" The same woman who was behind the counter runs out and urges you to follow her back into the dressing room.

"What happened?!" You do as she says and race back with her.

"See for yourself," she huffs. You make your way to the back of the dressing room while finding the room again.

You find it, but as you go to turn the handle, you also find out that it's locked. "Chim?" you whisper and gently knock on the door. "Chim, can you let me in? It's Y/N." With those few words, the door opens. It's only a crack, but you take that as a request to go in, shutting the door behind you. "Jimin?" his back is to you and he stands in tight skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. "H-hey," you reach out to touch his shoulder, "Chim, what's wrong?" He flinches when you touch him, and arches his back. So, you take it upon yourself to spin him around to face you.

His eyes are swollen red, and he doesn't look you in the eyes, but instead focuses on the ground. "Chim, it's just me," you take his chin in your hand and lift it up. "You can talk." You try to reason with him, who's now looking in your eyes.

"I-" as if something happened to wash over him in that short moment, he wraps his arms around you in one big hug. His face burrows into your neck like last time, and you can hear soft whimpers come from him.