Saturday

Jungkook's POV

"It's just in here. Sorry, it's a bit loud," Jungkook leads Jimin into an unfamiliar house, apologizing constantly for the mess and loud music that fills it.

It was Saturday night. And Saturdays are for the boys.

And apparently more so for the boys that Jungkook lives with. There were people constantly bumping into one another, weird smells, everything to make the situation that night even worse.

"My room's up here," Jungkook says over the loud music.

Jimin simply follows him up a set of stairs, trying his best to block out the strange sights he sees around the house.

They walk to the end of the crowded hallway, and Jungkook is thankful that it's separated from many of the occupied rooms.

Pulling out some keys, Jungkook stops in front of one of the many doors and begins to unlock it.

When he finally opens it, he's met with a set of dark eyes, brown hair, and a tall, guilty-looking figure. "Oh, I'm sorry," Jungkook is quick to apologize, even though it was, in fact, his room.

Jimin stays close to Jungkook.

"N-No, I'm sorry," the tall boy scratches the back on his head. "Uh, I didn't know- Sorry, it was unlocked, I just wanted a break from the noise. This was the only empty room I could find. I-I'll go now."

"Oh, did you need somewhere quiet? There's a bathroom across the hall-"

"Yeah, tried that." The tall boy says with a sour expression, adding, "I don't recommend going in there."

Jungkook quickly nods his head. "I see. Do you go here?"

"Ah, yeah. I live in Stig Chi." He smiles before walking towards the door, extending his hand. "Kim Taehyung."

"Jeon Jungkook," he extends his hand too.

With a single shake, Taehyung's exiting the room. "Hopefully I see you around campus some time."

"Yeah," Jungkook responds a second later before the boy is off into the crowded house.

Jimin still stands behind the strawberry blonde haired boy, trying to adjust to the constant bass that seems to shake the whole house.

"Sorry about this," Jungkook says once they're in the small room, which blurs some of the noise. "If you have somewhere else you'd like to go, I can drive you there."

Jimin just shakes his head.

"Alright, cool." Jungkook tries for another tired smile. "Do you need anything? I have some extra sweats you can borrow."

"Bathroom," Jimin responds lightly.

"Yeah, it's just outside the-" Jungkook stops, remembering the words from the boy earlier who warned them of the bathroom by his room. "There's another bathroom downstairs. I'll show you," he offers.

So, they exit the way they just came, and soon enough they are back to the main floor. People and trash litter the floors, but the bathroom is toward the back.

"Here," Jungkook opens the door to the restroom. Although it isn't the cleanest thing, it's at least empty.

Waiting outside while he does his business, Jungkook politely leans against the wall and out of people's way. He sighs.

As much as he didn't want to go to college, being in a fraternity certainly wasn't on his bucket list either. Yet he finds himself in one.

Most of the guys he lives with either (a) ignore him (b) don't know him, or (c) hate him. Because he doesn't fit in. The only reason he's still here is that he handles the school side of the fraternity, while the other's deal with the social responsibilities.