Commander Lexa

A/n: Titus insults you in front of Lexa

NO ONE'S POV:
from the start of you and Lexa's relationship, the grounders were skeptical about their commanders choice in partners, especially because ever commander has been alone until now. The most skeptical person was The flem keeper Titus he never trusted you but he trusted her. But it definitely didn't go unnoticed every time you and Lexa were around him he would make comments and judgment and since you never left Lexa's side until one day when you got sick and where left in the healers' tent leaving Lexa alone in the palace with Titus he saw his opportunity to try to talk some sense into his commander.

Lexa was sitting in the throne room after a meeting when Titus wallks in bowing respectfully

Ti:" Heda may I have a word with you?" Lexa looks over at him

Le:"yes but make it quick I would like to bring y/n back to the tower" 

Ti:" thank you, I am worried about you" she looks at him puzzled

Le:"Worried why is it that you worry"

Ti:"I worry that you have allowed love to blind you once more" Lexa set her jaw and rose from her seat.

Le:" I will not hear this," she says and marches towards the door

Ti:"Do not be foolish Heda all rulers before you have been alone and they have achieved greatness I fear that if you let this continue you will be destroyed." he shouts at the girl her green eyes darken with anger she quickly turns to him.

Le:" Foolish, you believe I am being foolish I have fought many wars in my lifetime I have accomplished more than the commander before me I have lead us to victory countless time and you think that love will be the end of me." she yells edging closer to him with every word but he still stood his ground.

Ti:"Love is weakness"

Le:" No love is strength now if you are done insulting me and my leadership i would like to go visit my honds" and with a quick flick of her red cape she shoved past him and out of the tower.

################################################################################

Don't fuck with Lexa man