Alycia Debnam-Carey

A/n: footies make you squirm(I can't spell so sorry)

No One's Pov:

Alycia and her girlfriend had been invited to a company brunch with the producer of fear the walking dead. A couple cast members were supposed to join the brunch but only two showed and now you were making conversation with them at the table. "We're so glad you could make it you two" her friend spoke as Alycia held gently onto your arm. "well we would have gotten here earlier if y/n wasn't messing around" Alycia stated as she threw exaggerated looks at you. Earlier while the two of you were getting ready you kept distracting Alycia by kissing her pressed point on her shoulder that turned her putty and she had a plan to get you back. "Anyway let's get a table," Alycia said and the group walked to an empty booth. Instead of sitting next to you like she normally would Alycia sat across from you Y/n and the others found it odd but you figure she's still upset about this morning so you ignored it.

Y/n's Pov:

Alycia sat across from me with her friend I found it odd but I didn't think any more on it as I skimmed through the menu. I was looking through the salads when I heard the sound of Alycia's stiletto hit the wooden floor I looked over to her but she was talking with her friend so I figured it just fell off and continued looking. A few minuted later our waiter came and introduced himself and asked what we wanted to drink, Alycia and one of her friends wanted shamapign not liking the acholo choice I ordered a simple ice tea and her other friend ordered a pop.

As we waited for our drinks to come we conversated lightly and a couple times I felt something brush my leg I shivered a bit but shook my leg and we continued talking. The waiter came back minutes later with our drinks he handed everyone their drink but me, by the time I got it Alycia was sipping happily on the champaign I was drinking my ice tea when I felt the same brushing this time it was harder and caused me to jump visibly. The table looked at me shocked except for Alycia she knew what she was doing.

  Aly had a knowing look on her face as she turned away and toasted with her friend I gave them a smile and continued drinking my ice tea slowly only to have her rub my leg again. I looked over to her with a serious face.

    but she only brought the cup to her lips and drank like nothing was happening, but i knew what was happening revenge

    but she only brought the cup to her lips and drank like nothing was happening, but i knew what was happening revenge. The thing about me is I have super sensitive skin and the slight touch can send me into a worldwind of many things and she knew it. I tried to ignore it but throughout the lunch, she continued to play footies with me making me squirm in my seat. Her friends knew something was up because halfway though they left. I watched them leave then stared back at Alycia. "Aly stop," I said in a hushed tone "stop what she said and sip her drink only stopping to smile victoriously at me.

 "Aly stop," I said in a hushed tone "stop what she said and sip her drink only stopping to smile victoriously at me

######################################################################