Commander Lexa

A/n: She overhears a conversation between you and Octavia

No One's Pov:

Skiakru was temporary staying in the grounder village of Ton Dc after a major fire in their shelter so the commander let them stay for a while until they could find a new place to call home. Earlier that day Lexa Octavia y/n and a couple others went out hunting at some point you and Lexa got separated and attacked by a large black cat and Lexa had saved you. You both escaped with only a few scratches but now all y/n could think about was the heroic Commander and her flawlessness. Octavia noticed your distant look and sat next to you.

Oc:"What's wrong y/n"

Y/n:"I can tell you anything right O" she turned to you and puts her hand on your leg

Oc:"Of course y/n anything" Y/n looks over to the fire to make sure Lexa wasn't listening when she found her talking to Clarke you sighed and turned back to Octavia.

Y/n:"You remember earlier today during hunting?"

Oc:"Yeah?"

Y/n:"Well Lexa and I got attacked by this huge black cat" Lexa's ears perked up at the mention of her name and she tuned Clarke out glancing over to y/n and Octavia.

Oc:"No way are you okay?"

Y/n:"Yeah but that's the thing she saved me, Octavia she jumped in front of me and killed the beast." Y/n fawned at the memory of Lexa's slim body jumping in front of her slashing the cat's chest killing it. when the cat fell Lexa turned around and lifted y/n fallen forme her green eyes shining bright with concern. Y/n Sighed longingly Octavia's eyes widen and a large smirk appeared on her face.

Oc:"Does somebody have a crush on the all-powerful Commander" Y/n blushed madly turning away from Octavia. Lexa was now very interested in the conversation because she fancies the sky girl.

Y/n:"Shut up" Y/n looked back up to the shorter girl and punches her shoulder giving herself away.

Oc:"Oh save me, Lexa, save me and my body" Octavia shouts everyone around then silents y/n pushed Octavia off the log they were sitting on causing her to fall everyone else regained their conversation. Octavia got up from the ground and sat back on the log punching y/n back hard in the shoulder. Y/n flips her off and they change the subject forcing Lexa to focus back on Clarke acosinally stealing a glance only to see y/n stealing one too.

################################################################################