Alicia Clark

A/n: Pr four

No One's Pov:

After seeing y/n for the first time since the attack Alicia wanted to jump in the armored car and go after you but Nick stopped her and forced her back into camp. This further angered her, first he makes her leave y/n behind then when she finds you alive and Nick dragged her away. So when they returned Alicia walked away from Nick without a word. Nick didn't know what to do so he trusted in their mom. Nick told her all that had happened, Madison comforted her son he told her how he didn't know what to do so she hugged him tight and told him she would talk to Alicia. She let go of the boy and walked over to the families temporary home in the small camp of houses. She entered the room and found Alicia walking around the small home shoving things into her backpack.

Ma:"Alicia what are you doing?" the teen turns to her mom

Al:"Leaving," she says throwing her bag over her shoulder and walked to the door Madison blocked her path Alicia scoffed and rolled her eyes throwing her bag down and crossing her arms.

Al:"Looks like Nick got to you too"

Ma:"Alicia I get it you're mad about Y/n, but let's think before we make any choices"

Al:"Mom we can't just leave her out in the woods she could get killed"

Ma:" Y/n is a fighter she'll be fine"

Al:"Don't give me that Bullshit"

Ma:"Alicia"

Al:"No, all everyone wants to do is let her die but i won't"

Ma:"No one is going to die"

Al:"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT MOM" Alicia shouts out taking her mom by surprise the tension in the room dropped.

Al:"You don't know that" her voice was low and shaky as the sick feeling of dread fills her she felt that something bad would happen to you it felt like ice water running down her spine. Alicia dropped to the floor breaking down for the first time in a while as the feeling rose in her body. Her mom could no longer be mad at her daughter as she saw the pain in her eyes. Madison knew exactly what to do she kneeled down and wrapped her arms around her child soothing the crying girl.

Ma:"It's okay Alicia it's okay we'll find her I promise" Alicia leaned into her mom allowing herself to calm down.

Tomorrow they would lead a group of people out to the clearing to find Alicia's, lost love.

#########################################################################

Emotinal man