Alicia Clarke

P.S THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES SUICIDE AND VIOLENCE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

A/n: She sees you as a walker (Y/bn+= your brothers' name if you don't have a brother than refer to him as Steve or something)

Alycia's Pov:

Ever since the outbreak my family and I have been running around to different places trying to find people and shelter. One night we had made camp inside an abandoned house the house was destroyed but there was food and water so we stayed. My family had fallen asleep by the fire we made from the books lying around the home, I couldn't sleep so I wandered around the property. It was a large piece of land with the house in the center in the far right was a smaller building like some sort of shed to the right is an empty swimming pool with an inch of dirty water gathered at the very bottom I decided to explore the smaller building. I grabbed a hunting knife for protection and head into the small building this building wasn't a shed it was a guest house once you enter there is a short hallway, the hallway opens into a small living room with a large desk in the middle the desk had a very advanced desktop on it.  the smell of death and decay hung in the air causing my eyes to water. I cover my mouth and walk towards the desk once I got to it I wanted to scream there was y/bn laying in a pool of blood and brain matter half his face was eaten away by bugs and clutched in his hand was a small handgun. On his other arm was a large bite mark he had killed himself before he turned.

A groan from beside me alarmed me and I jumped turning towards the noise I wanted to cry there you sat chaired up and decaying your eyes yellow and dead half your lower jaw gone as you thrashed against the chairs grabbing out for me. Y/n had become a walker

Y/n

Y/n and I had met the first day of high school she was the jock of the school and captain of the basketball team. We had chemistry(;) extra points if you get my references give you a hint it's a pick up line) together and were assigned to be lab partner  at first I thought you were an asshole because of how you acted  but once we were alone I got to know the real you and I began to fall for the real you and by the end of the year I had a major crush on you I never told you of course but that didn't stop us from being friends my friends use to joke that you would flirt with me and take me on "friend dates" it was so stupid but  it was us.

You groan loudly again snapping me out of my thoughts I approached the room and you began thrashing more trying to eat my arm. I didn't know what to do so I just stood teary-eyed at your sunken face. I looked over to my other hand was the hunting knife sat firmly I gripped the black handle hard. I couldn't let you live like this I just can't so I raised the knife and plunged it into your skull slicing through your brain you thrashed for a moment then stop I knew at that point you were dead so I removed the knife from your skull and you drop to the floor I swallow my nerve and run out of that building at this point my family woke and I ran into my moms arms and sobbed hard. My mom never asked why I was so upset she just held me.

##############################################################################