Alycia Debnam-Carey

A/n: they ask about the proposal

No One's pov:
The fourth season of ftw had just aired and a network wanted to do an set exclusive with a fan favorite character actress Alycia Debnam-Carey. They had walled through two stages when they paused for a couple fan questions. The most popular one was about Alycia and Y/n another actress relationship. (In-interviewer)

In:" the most popular question we have for you Alycia is about the proposal!! So we only saw the aftermath on your Instagram but tell me what was going through your head when y/n asked?" Alycia smiled.

Aly:" well, y/n and I have this thing where no matter how busy we are with shows we always try to have a date night"

In:" that's sweet"

Al:" yeah, but that night was one of our date nights and she had taken me to a beautiful little Italian restaurant on the coast. The whole night she was all cute and nervous but that's just how she is so I didn't think anything weird about it. So after desert we went for a walk together. The sun was setting and the ocean was calm and it was all so perfect, we walked for a little while till she stopped all a sudden. And I was like" omg what's happening " while I was prossing this two people met us in the path she turned to them and handed them her phone and was saying" oh someone film me, film me and put it on Snapchat " and i'm over here like holy crap what's she doing? But she got down on one knee and pulled out this beautiful ring and proposed to me. I said yes even before she finished her sentence!"

In:" that's so cute! Do you guys have a date yet?"

Al:" no but we know we want a spring wedding"

In:" we'll be anxiously waiting for the news, now that's all our time thank you Alycia Debnam-Carey and congrats"
#############################
Super cute!!