Commander Lexa

A/n: dangerously flirting

No One's Pov:

You were caught stealing from a local shop for the third time and they took you to the Commander. But the thing is you got caught on purpose just so you could see the Commander. Ever since she became commander you have made it your mission to get under her skin and flirt and just annoy the crap out of her and she knew. So it was no surprise when the guards escorted you into her throne room and left you.

Le:"Y/n  ha os to ai op nodotaim"(Y/n how nice to see you again)

Y/n:"mema we"(Miss me) you say with a smirk

Le:" chit yu du this gou"(What did  you do this time)

Y/n:" Chomouda du yu fig  raun ai du som ai na jos gaf in biyo heya"(Why do you think I did something I could just want to say hi)

Le:"kos it you"(Because it's you)

Y/n:"ku ai mebi jak som"(okay I may have stolen something)

Le:" Souda yu drag klin ai"(Must you disrespect me)

Y/n:"nou ai jos like ai op yu(No I just like seeing you)

Le:"Noumou bants ai gafen to fig raun"(Enough i need to think) y/n winks as the guard pushes you out.

Y/n:" Leida fanas"(Goodbye sexy) the guard shoves you out of the room and Lexa was left alone red in the face and not from anger.

################################################################################

Damn okay you