Commander Lexa

A/n: she finds your dead body

No One's Pov:

Lexa walked silently into the woods were carnage was at play Azgetta had launched an attack in order to try and take over Trikru Lexa sent out her army and went to meet whith Niya to try and stop the pillage and it works but sadly Trikru lost many of their soliders in the bloody battle including the Commanders lover who was one of the best scout but sadly Azgeta had a better scout and they spoted y/n in the tree line and sent a line of arrows in her direction she avoided some but not all, in the end, her death was caused by two arrows to the chest and one in the leg. Lexa was alerted of the news and set out to look for your body. So here we were Lexa walking emotions through the woods looking for her lost love it wasn't till she got to the treeline when she found you bloody and cold she nealed down and looked at your pale face your normal bright y/ec eyes were now dim and clouded over Lexa's heart broke at the sight of you. Your armor was darkened with blood, your bow was mere feet from your outstretched hand. Lexa began to cry silently as she put her head on your chest her fist balled and clenching onto your armor. her eyes were closed tightly as if to fool herself it was all a horrible dream but as soon as her green eyes snapped open nothing changed she looked down your arm and noticed your other hand was closed around something she opened your palm and saw the small heda gem hung on a piece of rope new tears formed in her eyes as she closed your palm around it. Lexa tried to gather herself and took out her dagger she brought it down on your braids and cuts one off she closes her palm around the braid she had just finished this morning and whipped her cheeks she turns to the two guards that accompanied her and nodded to them they went over to you and picked up your body gently setting on a carige before taking off Lexa walked over to your body and shut your eyes.

Le:" Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim"(May we meet again)

################################################################################

Sorry to tug at your heart but i had too

(btw I was in tears while writing this)