Commander Lexa

A/n: you come to check on her after her fight with Rowen

No One's Pov:

Night had fallen after the death of the ice queen and everyone was still shocked at the drastic move their commander had taken everyone but y/n. Y/n was a healer and had particular feelings towards the great commander and she made it her mission to go check on her after the fight with some extra supplies just in case. You shouted to the men below to take you up to the top floor and the stone elevator began to move, you were thinking the worst possible solutions as you opened the double doors to her room. there Lexa sat calmly on the edge of her bed a splotch of black blood stained her light pink lips she smiled a small smiled when you entered.

Le:"Y/n chit yu hir"(Y/n what you here)

Y/n:"Heda yu ait"(Commander you alright?)

Le:"Sha"(Yes) relief washed over your face and you feel embarrassed about barging into her room. Y/n felt her face flush Lexa noticed and smirked sneakily she knew why the girl was there the girl was scared something had happened to the fierce commander and Lexa was loving it.

Y/n:"Oh bos Ai koma to wada klin yu op "(Oh good I came to clean you up) Lexa nodded and moved over on the bed Y/n walked over to her and check her injuries out. SHe had sustained a large gash on her right hand from grabbing onto the blade of Rowen's sword her lip had been cut from the but of rowens sword when he tried to knock her off balance and she had a couple of small gashes around her beautiful face. Y/n first wanted to check on the deepness of the cut in her hand which had been hastily wrapped on.

Y/n:" May ai?"(May I) she nods and you gently take off the bandage Lexa whines a bit Y/n rubes her upper arm to reassure her. She quickly took her hand away and turns to the water bowl by Lexa's bed y/n takes a cup full and turns back to Lexa producing a rag from her things and dabbing it in the water. y/n gently cleans up the cut it wasn't deep enough for stitches but it could scar. Y/n rewrapped her hand with a new bandage and next y/n folded the rag to a clean part and re-dab it in the water, y/n moves closer inches from Lexa's face her lip quivered at the closes ness Y/n brought the rag up and slowly cleaned the blood from her lip.

Le:"Jok"(Fuck) Lexa cursed

Y/n:"Moba"(Sorry)

Y/n finish cleaning th blood from her lip and face, y/n flods the dirty rag and puts it away dumping the soiled water out of the window placing the cup down. Y/n did a final check up on Lexa and was turning to leave when Lexa grabbed your hand you turn to her and she smiled melting your heart.

Le:"Moncof y/n"

################################################################################