Alicia Clark

A/n: Her mom confronts her about sneaking out (her mom's name is Madison)

Alicia's Pov:

It was mid-morning when Alicia showed up to the meal area of camp where she met her mothers disapproving glare as she picked up a cup of water, Alicia sighed and walked over to her mom and sat in front of her.

Ma:" how lovely of you to join us Alicia" she crossed her arms Alicia takes a sip from the cup.

Ma:" where did you go last night?"

Al:" I was out"

Ma:" for the whole night?" Alicia nodded. She uncrosses her arms and leans into the table.

Ma:" you can't do that, not now it's dangerous"

Al:" whatever"

Ma:" this is serious Alicia! What if you had gotten bitten? We wouldn't be able to help!!" Alicia was getting annoyed with her mother. The truth was that she sunk out to see y/n her girlfriend to fool around in your cabin. Alicia groaned and stood from the bench with the empty cup in her hand.

Al:" if you really want to know where I went, fine I went to y/n's place. Stay out of my business mom!!" Alicia left the atea and dropped the mug into a bin beside the food to be washed. Her mother watched her go fed up with her daughter and sighed beginning to eat once more.
############################
Kind if short and angnsty lol