Alycia debnam-carey

A/n: You keep making her laugh during an interview

No one's  pov:
You loved working with your girlfriend on fear the walking dead it was the best step in your careers and it made you too closer.

One day after a break from filming Alycia got asked to help with a behind the scenes special for fear the walking dead she agreed and the crew showed up shortly after. Right before it began you got an amazing idea to try and make her laugh during her interview. Knowing that your girlfriend was a giggling  ball of sun shine this came easily for you so you began  your plan. You kissed her good luck and began  setting up your idea. You knew soon after the short tour the crew would ask for a short interview with her she would abliged and it would go normally but you would be hanging by the snack table doing stupid things like making weird faces and just being all around silly. So you went to work and set out for the snack table and you where right after she showed them around they asked for a few words you set yourself up and began making stupid faces you saw her smile a smallly but that wasn't  enough for her so you pulled out the ultimate  weapon the banana hat you balence a banana  a top your hat and began looking at her her beautiful eyes pope out of her head and she began  to  laugh. "Alycia are you alright," the crew man asked her but she didn't  respond  to him.

Al:"Babe I swear to god" she points at you but you shrugged and walk away goofy still with the banana  on your head she soon regain ed her composer and continued  on with the interview

Al:"sorry but my girlfriend was being dumb she knows the stupidest things make me laugh so I'm sorry about that" she cleared her throat.

Al:"shall we start over" the men nodded and they began the interview.

Y/n returned to their trailer and began to eat the banana she knew she would get it later on but honestly  it was totally worth it hearing her girls laugh made her day just a little more bright
*******************************************************************************************
Yay who doesn't love a happy laughing Alycia it is the best thing in the entire world am I right!!!!!