Commander Lexa

A/n: they question Lexa's leadership while dating you

LEXA'S POV:
"Heda is it true that you are seeing y/n y/ln of the skai people," one of my superiors asks me as I sat calmly in my throne y/n standing beside me I could feel her nervous energy but I remained calm and kept my head. "Yes it is true" I spoke my voice strong some of the people recoiled at the statement I turned to her and grabbed her hand still keeping my face calm.

"You must stop this every heda before you have been alone" someone shouted, "Love is weakness" another person shouted then the entire room erupted in the same shouting I gently squeezed her hand and stood up "SILENCE" I shouted instantly.

They all froze and stared up to me fearful "You are all wrong, love is not weakness it is strength and because I love her the skai people remain dormet and unhthreatneing if any of you have a problem with me loving her then I will sneak into your houses and skin you alive in your sleep AND THEN I WILL TAKE YOUR HEAD AND HANG IT ON THE PALACE DOOR TO WARN ANYONE WHO DEFIES ME SHALL ALL BE KILLED SO DO ANY OF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH ME BEING WITH THIS WOMEN STEP FORWARD AND I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD." I finished shouting and the room filled with mermers of "no heda" soon the room silenced.

"Now leave and do not think about retaliating because I will destroy you" they all quickly filed out of the room leaving me and y/n alone I took a deep breath and turned to her. she walked towards me and enveloped me in a kiss I quickly kiss back enclosing her hips we pulled away for air she looked at me and brushed a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

"I love you too Lexa" she said and we kissed once more.