Alicia Clarke

A/n: "I'm not mad at you "

Alicia's Pov:

Y/n and I walk in silents back to camp hours before we had been out looking for survivors when we came across a very familiar walker I knew it was one of my friends from school but I couldn't decipher which one it was as the flesh of her face was torn and decaying the thing had swung at me and knocked me to the ground I threw it off of me and got up y/n pushed me behind her and raised her gun.

Al:"Don't she's down let's just go" but she wasn't down she stood and took a couple swings all hitting y/n hard in the chest and face the walker heard my scream and focused on me it turned and lumbered towards me Y/n recovered from her blows and shot the walker twice in the back of the head. She helped me up and I haven't spoken to her since the attack. At first, I was mad at her because I had already kicked it away and we could have just run but I didn't see the second attack coming and I knew it was the only way for us to escape. I was too busy thinking when I saw the firelight of our camp we walked in still silent and separated I went to check on my family and y/n was helped over to our med tent to get cleaned up. After I checked up on my family I made my way over to the med tent. When I got there Y/n was bandaged up and siting up in a chair her hand was wrapped and she had a few bandages but she was okay she noticed me walk in and turned to me looking sad.

Al:"I'm not mad at you," I said and swallowed the lump in my throat

Y/n:"I wanted to keep you safe" I look over to her she looks up at me and smiles opening her arms I kneel down to her level and lay my head on her chest listening to her heartbeat she wraps her arms around me and holds me protectively.

###############################################################################