im gonna call this chapter chapter 3 cause i cant think of anything else

Ricky couldn't sleep that night. Ever since Chris had brought him home, all he could think about was the date. He tossed and turned in bed trying to go to sleep, but failed miserably. Pretty soon it was 7:00 a.m and he hadn't gotten a wink of sleep. Ricky heard a knock at his door and thought to himself ''great now whoever is at the goddamned door is gonna see this mess'' he rolled his eyes as he stalked to the door. "I'm sorry'' he began as he opened the door ''that I fucking look like shit.'' "Princes shouldn't swear baby boy now should they?" He heard Chris say. "Daddy!!!!!!" Ricky squealed. ''What are you doing here so early?" "I thought I'd come by and see my one and only baby and fix him breakfast" Chris answered. "But first, you're gonna need a spanking or two for swearing like you did." "But daddyyyyy" Ricky whined. "No buts mister, now please come here. You're only getting one so if you want to keep it that way you'd best just take it like a big boy or else.." "Hmph'' ricky grumbled as he walked over to Chris, who was now sitting on the couch. He bent over his daddy's knee and waited for the punishment about to be delivered. *WACK* Ricky felt Chris's hand land on his rear followed by an immediate sting. Chris rubbed his bum  bit then sat him up on his lap. "Such a good boy" he praised Ricky. "Are you OK?" Ricky nodded and hugged his daddy. "I's sowwy I said a bad word,'' said ricky. "Its OK baby, daddy forgives you. Are you ready for some breakfast now?" Ricky nodded his head swiftly and said "yes I'm starving... Whatcha making Daddy?" "I'm making scrambled eggs, toast and slicing up some fruit, how does that sound?" "Sounds yummy!" Ricky answered. Chris smiled as he got up to go to the kitchen. He couldn't stop thinking about how lucky he was to have Ricky. ''Whatcha smilin' for, Daddy?" Asked Ricky. "Oh I'm just happy that I found you baby." Ricky blushed. ''Aww Dada you're not that lucky. I'm a dumb piece of sh-'' he was cut off by a parental glare coming from Chris. "Ah,ah,ah, what did I say about swearing?" "I was GONNA say shazookie'' Ricky said. "Suuuuuure you were'' came Chris's reply. "And YES I am VERY lucky to have found you. You have already made my life ten times better.'' Ricky blushed again and buried his face into Chris's side. "Aww you know,, you're so adorable when you do that" Chris said. "Nuuu I'm not.'' Ricky answered. "Yes you are and breakfast is done. Why don't you go sit at the table and I will be over with our plates. "Otay daddy,'' Ricky said and went to sit down. Chris walked over with a plate full of food. There were eggs, a piece of toast and several pieces of fresh, sliced fruit. Ricky waited for his daddy to sit down and they began to eat. "So, I was thinking.'' Chris began. ''Would you like to come to my house for a few days this week and stay?" "Yes daddy I'd love to!" Ricky said. He'd practically jumped from his seat when Chris asked him that. "Since I now know you're answer, would you like to leave after breakfast?" "Sure," Ricky said. ''But first I'll have to pack and take a shower. "That's OK, while you're showering I can clean up and then I can help you pack." "Otay,'' Ricky answered. "I'm gonna go take a shower now.'' He got up from the table and started to walk off. "Baby wait." He heard Chris say. He turned around and gave Chris a puzzled look. "Don't I get a morning hug from my prince?" Ricky giggled then ran to Chris and wrapped his arms around him tightly. "I wuv you daddy,'' he said. ''I love you to baby boy" and Ricky slowly released his daddy and headed to the bathroom.

    Chris was almost done with the dishes when he heard a loud 'thud' that sounded like it was coming from the bathroom. He quickly ran upstairs to the bathroom where Ricky was and saw Ricky lying face down with a towel over himself. "ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPENED?!" Chris asked. Ricky grunted and answered, ''the floor is wet and I stepped out of the shower that's what happened,'' he said with an eye roll. ''I'm fine though , don't worry about me.'' "Do you need any help?" Chris asked. "Yeah that might be nice,'' Ricky answered. Chris leaned over to help Ricky up, accidentally touching his ass in the process. Ricky yelped and jumped away from Chris. "What's wrong?" Asked chris. "Uhhh you just touched my butt, daddy" "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Chris exclaimed, not realizing what he'd done. "Its otay dada , I just gots surprised." "I'm still sorry though, I didn't mean to.'' Chris said. He turned and walked out of the room so rick could get dressed. Ricky threw on a band shirt, some jeans, and some makeup before walking back into his room where he saw Chris sitting on his bed. "Whatcha soon' daddy?" He asked sweetly. "I was waiting for my little prince so I could give him a kiss and start helping him pack." Chris answered with a grin. Ricky smiled and trotted over to Chris as he stood up. Chris scooped Ricky up in his arms and their lips collided. Ricky pulled back and Chris started kissing his neck. Ricky gasped as Chris kissed along his jaw and started sucking on his sweet spot. "Mm not now daddy, let's get packed first.'' Ricky said, not really wanting it to end. Chris pulled back,'' okay baby, anything you say.'' As they were packing some of Ricky's clothes in a duffle bag, he noticed Chris staring at him every now and then. Wanting to catch him off guard, Ricky ''accidentally'' dropped a pair of jeans and slowly bending over to retrieve them, giving Chris a full view of his ass. He wiggled his butt a little as he grabbed his jeans and as he was getting up, he felt a small slapp on his bum. ''Are you trying to tease me baby boy?" Chris asked. "Mayyyybeee,'' said Ricky. "Well then, wed better get to my place so we can have some fun.'' Ricky nodded his head and hurriedly shoved the remaining clothes in the bag. 'Now that I've got daddy all riled up, it'll make for some good playtime'' Ricky thought to himself. They walked out to Chris's truck and threw the bags in the back then got in themselves. Chris walked over and buckled Ricky in, then got in the truck and started it. The whole ride there, Rickys mind was racing, wondering if he'd gotten himself into trouble teasing his daddy like that, or if he would really get playtime. "You're lucky I have a meeting later, or else I'd have had you screaming my name as soon as you bent over,'' Chris said with a smirk. Ricky's breathing hitched. Yup this definitely sounded like it was going to be fun.