punishment time

So as I was getting ready to write this, Punishment Time by Korn came on so I thought,''hey, good title for this chapter.'' Anyways, I hope you're enjoying this story.-Ryan

     The next morning, Chris awoke to ricky laying practically on top of him, clinging on like there's no tomorrow. He looked over at his clock. It read 7:00 am. "Shit I'm late for work!" Chris yelled as he jumped up. Ricky woke up and groggily said,''what's wrong daddy?" "Baby I'm late for work, will you be OK by yourself today?" Chris asked. "I'll be fine daddy, when do you get home?" Ricky asked. "It'll be around 6:30 at the latest,'' chris said.

"Daddy, that's too long, pwease don't weave me,'' Ricky pouted. "I have to, baby, I'm sorry. I'll make plans for my friend to take care of you a few days a week if you want, but right now you're gonna have to be a big boy for daddy and stay home. I'll call you around lunch to check in on you and you can watch movies or play games on the iPad while Im gone.'' Said Chris. He patted Ricky's head and lightly kissed his forehead. ''I love you baby boy,'' Chris said as he headed out the door.

''I love you too daddy,'' Ricky said. He turned and went to the couch, flopping down. He put a movie on TV and curled up in a blanket burrito. He was upset that his daddy had to leave, but he knew he had to. Ricky checked the clock countless times seeing if it was time for his daddy to call. Its almost 12, that's daddy's lunchtime. Ricky thought to himself. He turned the TV off and grabbed his phone, waiting for the call. Ten minutes passed... Nothing. Twenty minutes passed... Nothing. Ricky had waited an hour for the call, but it never came. He started to tear up when he heard the phone ring. ''DADDY!!!" he exclaimed while answering. "What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry baby, they called me for a meeting last minute and it took longer than expected. How are you holding up?" Chris asked.

''I's fine daddy, I've been watching movies and waiting for your call. I thought you weren't going to call at first.''

"I'm so sorry baby, I'll make it up to you when I get home. As long as you be a good boy though. Bad boys don't get rewards.''

''Yes daddy,'' Ricky chirped. ''I can't wait for you to get home.''

''Me either baby.'' Chris said. ''I have to go now, I love you.''

"I love you too daddy,'' Ricky said, his smile turning into a frown. ''Daddy?"

''Yes baby?

"Am I still getting punished tonight?" Asked Ricky.

"It depends. Bye now, love you,'' Chris said as he hung up.

Ricky sighed. Now he had to wait until six thirty to see his daddy. He kicked his legs out and went upstairs to grab his kitty stuffie and pacifier, then came back down to watch another movie. As he was watching his third movie, Frankenweenie, his eyes began to be hard to keep open. Pretty soon he was fast asleep, clutching his stuffie tightly. He woke up a while later, not bothering to check the time. He noticed his panties growing tight and decided that since his daddy wasn't home, he would play by himself. Its not like Chris would find out anyways, right? Ricky took his cock and started pumping his hand quickly. He threw his head back, letting out a loud moan. He bit his lip and pumped faster, moaning in between panted breaths. He didn't notice that Chris had just walked in the door and was now watching him. Chris slowly and quietly walked up behind the couch, the opposite direction that Ricky was facing. He placed a hand on Ricky's shoulder, causing him to stop and turn pale.