New People

Ricky paced around the room, waiting for Chris to come out of the bathroom. God, he was taking forever.

''Daddyyyy, come on,'' Ricky whined. ''How long does it take a person to get dressed?!"

''Hold your horses, I'm almost done. Are you dressed yet?" Chris called out from inside the bathroom.

''Yes,'' Ricky lied, scurrying over to the bed to throw on his new outfit. He quickly put in on, getting tangled up in his suspenders, which caused him to trip and fall. Chris heard the thud and cracked the door open before popping his head out. He looked down at the floor and saw Ricky, tangled up in his suspenders. He gave Ricky a look that said "how in the world?" Ricky chuckled nervously.

''Uh, I had a little trouble... Can you help me please?" He asked.

Chris walked out of the bathroom and over to ricky. It took him a good five minutes to untangle him.

''How the heck did you manage to do that?" Chris asked, helping Ricky to his feet.

"I'm very talented,'' Ricky said sarcastically. Chris gave him a playful eye roll.

"Are you still gonna do my makeup daddy?" Ricky asked.

"I will if you want me to,'' Chris replied. Ricky nodded his head excitedly.

"Yes please, daddy!" He squealed.

"Alrighty then, let me go get my stuff. Why don't you go wait in the bathroom for me OK baby,'' Chris said before walking over to the closet. He grabbed a tub of stuff and took it to the bathroom. Ricky was waiting on the sink when Chris walked in.

"Aww well aren't you being cute,'' Chris said while watching Ricky swing his legs with an innocent look on his face. Ricky grinned and giggled, then reached his arms out for Chris. Chris leaned in and gave Ricky the hug that he wanted, then returned to the task at hand. He grabbed an eyeliner pencil, some black eye shadow, and some light powder foundation. First he applied the foundation with a ruffly brush, which made Ricky laugh.

"That tickles daddy!" He squealed as Chris brushed his cheeks. Chris smiled at Ricky, loving how adorable he was being.

"You're too cute, you know that,'' he said to Ricky. Ricky's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

''Aww daddy, I'm not really cute,'' he said.

"Yes by god you are little one,'' Chris said. He leaned over and kissed Ricky's forehead. Then he started working on his eyes.

"Aaaaaannnd... Done!" Chris said as he finished Ricky's makeup. Ricky turned to look in the mirror and let out an unidentifiable squealy sound.

"I love it!" He exclaimed. "I love, love, love it!! Thank yew daddy!" He said before jumping down off the sink to give his daddy a big hug. Chris patted Ricky's back.

"I'm glad you like it baby. Are you ready to go now? I told my friend we'd be there around five o'clock,'' said Chris.

"Yep, Im ready daddy,'' Ricky replied.

"Well, what are we waiting for then? Let's go,'' Chris said. He took Ricky's hand and led him downstairs and out to the car before helping him in. When he got Ricky buckled in, he walked over to the driver side and got in himself. He buckled his seat belt and leaned over to kiss Ricky.

"You look gorgeous, baby. I love you,'' Chris told Ricky.

"You look drop dead gorgeous, daddy. I love you too,'' Ricky said with a smile.

"More like, drop to your knees gorgeous, if y'know what I mean,'' Chris said, winking at Ricky.

"Dadddyyyy, you goofball,'' Ricky said.