Bad Boy

"What's this?" Chris asked Ricky, pointing to the hickey on his neck that Ryan had left.

Ricky turned to look in the mirror to see what Chris was talking about. "What's wh-,'' he started to say but cut himself off wen he saw the dark mark displayed on his pas neck. His face turned white as paper. He hadnt realized that Ryan left a mark. Not that that would matter anyways because Ryan had already told Chris what happened.

"What's wrong baby? You look even paler than normal. Are you OK?" Chris asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine.'' Ricky said nervously. He turned around and began to quickly walk out of the room when he felt a pair of strong arms catch him and pick him up. Chris. Turned Ricky and held him so that he was looking him straight in the eye.

"Baby, is there something you want to tell me?'' Chris asked ricky. He had decided to give him a chance to come clean.

"I-i uh, I fell down and hit my neck on the stair rail.'' Ricky said. It was honestly a poor attempt at a cover story. Chris gave Ricky a slightly menacing look, which made Ricky squirm.

"That's not what I heard happened.'' Said Chris. ''I heard that you played with uncle ryan. And guess what else he told me.''

"W what,'' Ricky stammered.

"He told me what you said.'' Chris said. Ricky instantly felt his heart start racing. He'd remembered perfectly well what he said. Words that were forbidden to come out of his mouth.

"I-i-im sorry daddy,'' Ricky said as he hung his head down.

"Sorry's not gonna cut it baby. As much as I dont want to with your cast still on, I'm going to have to punish you. You can either take it like a good boy or we can do it the hard way.'' He said as he'd sensed Ricky was about to jump down and take off.

A smirk plastered itself on Ricky's face. ''And what happens if we do it the ''hard way'', he said, using air quotes.

This seemed to light a fire in Chris. He wasn't up for any bullshit tonight.

"Well, first off, I'll spank you so hard that you won't be able to sit down for weeks. And secondly, Ill tease and torture you so much that you'll be begging for me to stop.'' Chris said, an evil smirk forming. He knew Ricky wasnt being little right now, because if he was, he wouldn't be saying these things to him.

"Daddy, will you put me down for a sec?" Said Ricky.

As Chris lowered Ricky to the ground, Ricky gave an all-mighty shove and sent Chris back a few steps before taking off down the hall.

Chris rolled his eyes and began to run after him. Guess he chose the hard way after all.

Ricky ran and hid in the utility closet, almost positive that Chris would never look there. However, Chris seemed to be able to read Ricky's mind, because that is the first place that he looked. He hoisted Ricky up on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carried him off to their room. He shut and locked the door before throwing Ricky on the bed. Ricky looked Chris right in the eyes and smirked before spitting in his face. He knew he'd be getting what he wanted. As much as he liked being little, he also liked being broken down, letting his inner whore come about. Enraged at Ricky's sudden action, Chris grabbed him by the throat and growled at him.

"You may want me to do this to you right here and now, but I'm not going to do anything until that cast comes off. I was going to go easy on you if you told me the truth and behaved, but no. You lied and then ran away and now this?! Little boy, when that thing comes off your arm next week, the first thing I'm gonna do is make you regret every single one of these choices tonight, understand?" Chris spat at Ricky.

Ricky's smirk stayed as he nodded his head. God what Chris wouldn't do to just tear into him right here and right now.

Chris eased off ricky and as soon as be did, Ricky grabbed him and kissed him roughly, leaving Chris breathless. He may be mad as hell right now, but even his baby's kisses could make all that anger disappear.

Ricky pulled back. ''I'm looking forward to getting this stupid thing off then. If I didn't have it right now I'd have let you fuck me into next week the second we got home.'' Chris rolled Ricky over and swatted him on the butt.

''You may be acting like a filthy whore right now, but you're still my baby boy and that will NOT be tolerated young man.'' He told Ricky.

Ricky giggled. He rolled back over and straddled Chris's lap, reaching his hand down to palm Chris through his tight jeans.

''I can tell you've had a rough day at work,'' said Ricky. ''Allow me to please you.'' He said. He sank down on his knees between Chris's and started undoing his pants. Chris may not play with him, but there were no rules against him not playing with his daddy.

Kinda short, really stupid chapter, I apologize. I'm still going through some shit and am using this as my escape for a while.
Any suggestions on what Chris does to Ricky when they get home from getting his cast off? ( hopefully it will be the next chapter)