Bad Boys Get Punished

"Yipeeeee!!!!" Ricky squealed as they pull out of the doctors office. "Its finally off!!!" He was so excited to finally get his cast off that he forgot about his punishment when they returned home. Instantly, he quieted down.

"What's wrong baby?" Chris asked. "You were just all excited and squealing, what's with the sudden mood change?"

"Ohhh noooothin... Im just anxious.''

"Anxious for what?" Chris asked with a small smirk.

Ricky blushed. "You know very well what I'm talking about. And dont even THINK about going easy on me. I want it rough so that I'll be unable to stand for weeks.'' Ricky said, a devilish smirk plastered across his face.

They pulled into their driveway and before Ricky could say anything, Chris had gotten out and thrown Ricky over his shoulder, carrying him to the front door before setting him down. He unlocked the door and opened it before pushing Ricky inside. Chris then slammed the door, causing Ricky to jump. He grabbed Ricky's hand and drug him to their room, slamming that door too, which, again, caused Ricky to jump.

"Aww is the little baby scared?" Chris asked tauntingly.

"What, scared of you? Buuuuuulllll crap." Ricky said, hoping to anger Chris.

Chris pushed Ricky against the wall and roughly grabbed his jaw, planting a hard slap on Ricky's face, which made ricky smile in a twisted way. Chris growled and slapped him again, harder this time.

"I warned you," he spat at him "and now you're going to pay the price."

"Oh really?" Ricky asked, doing nothing but trying to piss off Chris. "We'll see about that.'' He quickly pried himself from Chris' grip and ran out the door, running a bit slower than usual so that chris might actually be able to catch him. Just before he turned the corner into the living room, he felt the strong arms of his daddy grab him and drag him back to their room. This time Chris shut and locked the door so that if Ricky attempted this again, it would take him longer to get out. He threw Ricky down onto the bed and crawled on top of him. Ricky spat in Chris's face, then wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss him. Chris snaked his hand up Ricky's body before stopping at his throat and squeezing.
Ricky let go of Chris and pulled back with a sick grin.

"Just use me already daddy, my inner whore needs to be satisfied,'' he fake pouted. Chris let go of Ricky's throat and began undressing him. He also pulled off his clothes so that they were both in their both in their underwear. He walked over to his dresser and opened the drawer where he keeps all his toys. He pulled out some handcuffs, a gag, a whip, a vibrating plug, and a blindfold, as well as a cock ring. He grabbed a small bag to put everything in so Ricky wouldn't see it, and walked back over to the bed where Ricky was now laying with his ass sticking up in the air. Chris smacked him a few times before flipping him back over and cuffing his wrists to the headboard. Next, he pulled the blindfold out of the bag and tied it onto Ricky. The he grabbed the gag and secured it in Rich's mouth, tightly. Ricky had no idea what he was in for.

Chris grabbed a few  more things from his collection and hovered over Ricky. He took the whip and slowly drug it across Ricky's midsection, causing him to shiver under its touch. He'd never been whipped before. He couldn't wait for it. As if Chris had heard his thoughts, he delivered a hard blow right on Ricky's stomach, causing him to scream to the best of his ability seeing as how he was gagged. Chris continued to whip him on his chest and stomach. When he noticed welts forming, he decided to stop, but not before he gave him one last hard hit on his thighs. Ricky screamed again, this time louder. Chris moved on to his next item: an electrical prod. Not extremely painful, but enough to not want it done a bunch of times.