Dirty Little Secret

Ricky woke up the next morning, sandwiched between Chris and Ryan. He slowly sat up and navigated his way out of the bed, wincing as he did so. Ryan and Chris had gotten rough with him last night, and it was taking its toll on Ricky's body. He felt a pain through every single inch of his tiny self. He limped out to the living room, another result of last night, and saw Vinny sitting on the couch, watching TV. When Vinny saw Ricky, he jumped up and ran over to him.

"Oh my god, are you OK?!" He whisper-yelled, not wanting to wake anyone.

"Yeah I'm fine, Ryan and Chris just got a little rough last night,'' Ricky whispered.

"Well, go look at yourself. There is a reason I asked,'' Vinny said, eyes wide. He grabbed Ricky's hand and led him to the bathroom. Vinny turned on the light and helped Ricky hobble over to the sink, in front of a mirror.

"Jesus Christ!" He exclaimed once he saw himself. He did look rough. His neck, jaw, and chest were covered in hickeys, courtesy of Ryan, and his hair was a complete, tangled mess. And on too of that he walked with a limp and his makeup was smeared every which way. He now understood why Vinny asked if he was OK. Speaking of Vinny, he had left the room, but quickly returned with a washcloth and makeup removing soap.

''I'll help you clean up,'' he said, helping Ricky to sit down on the closed toilet, so he didn't have to stand. Vinny took the washcloth he was holding and wet it in the sink, ringing it out when it was thoroughly soaked. He put a small amount of soap on it and rubbed it together. Just as he was about to start cleaning Ricky's makeup off, Devin walked up to the doorway.

"What are you two do- holy shit!" Devin said when he saw Ricky's condition. ''Are you OK?" He asked.

Ricky nodded, ''Yeah, I'm fine. We just got a little rough last night, that's all.

"A little?'' Devin asked. ''Never mind, its none of my business,'' he said before turning and leaving.

Vinny quickly got back to helping Ricky. He carefully took off Ricky's eye makeup, then washed the rest of his face. Vinny then rummaged through the cabinets and pulled out a comb.

"Here,'' he said, handing Ricky the comb. ''There's towels under the sink if you want to take a shower. If not, you can use this spray to help comb your hair out, but by the looks of it, I'm guessing youll probably be better off washing your hair if you want to get the tangles out.

"Thanks Vin,'' Ricky said, smiling. He set the comb on the sink and took the detangling hair spray, knowing he'd most likely need it. He carefully stood up and limped over to give Vinny a hug.

Vinny hugged Ricky back. ''You're welcome dude, this is what I'm here for,'' he said. He then turned and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door for Ricky. Just as Ricky was about to remove his boxers, Vinny's head popped back in the doorway.

''Oh god I'm sorry!" He said, closing the door to where he couldn't see Ricky. "But I need to ask you something first,'' he said.

"OK.'' Said Ricky. Vinny cautiously opened the door again, giving Ricky time to say whether or not he had his boxers on. He did.

''OK, so one, how the heck did we not hear you last night?" Vinny asked.

"Well, Ryan used his tie as a gag and I buried my head in a pillow so I didn't wake you guys up,'' Ricky answered.

"OK... And two, they didn't force you to do anything right? You consented to it all?" Vinny asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Um, yeah, I was OK with everything. They've never forced me to do anything. They've always made sure I was OK with it. Why do you ask?" Ricky asked Vinny.