idk what to call this one

"Daaaadddyyyy,'' Ricky whined. ''Can we pleeeaaseee play?" He begged Chris.

"No baby, you get too grabby when we do and I don't want you to hurt your arm again. You can wait another 3 weeks until your cast comes of. Then well play.''

"But I want daddy now.'' Ricky huffed. Chris rolled his eyes as this had been going on for the past three weeks. Constant begging. Never ending. Not a single break except for when Ricky was asleep.

"Baby, as much as I would like to, its not going to happen. You'll end up hurting your arm worse than it already is. Until your cast comes off, NO playtime.''

"Hmph.'' Ricky pouted as he crossed his arms and walked to the couch. He plopped down and began to watch Tom and Jerry. Chris walked in and sat down beside him. He wrapped an arm around Ricky, careful not to bump his broken arm, and pulled him to his chest. Ricky lay his head on his daddy's chest. He felt so safe and loved in moments like this. He wouldn't want it any other way and neither would Chris.

Ricky sat up and smirked at his daddy. He gave him puppy dog eyes and stuck out his lip. ''If daddy won't play with me, then can I play with daddy?" Ricky asked sweetly.

Chris pretended to think for a moment.

"Hmm... I guess I shouldn't oppose to that now should I?" He replied. "Just don't use your bad arm.''

Ricky jumped from the couch and got on his knees between Chris's legs. He looked to his daddy for further instruction.

''Such a good boy, waiting for instruction like you should be. If you do good, maybe I'll get you a reward.'' Chris said.

Ricky beamed and waited for Chris to tell him what to do.

"Go on then baby, daddy doesn't feel like waiting right now.''

Ricky undid Chris's belt and zipper and removed his cock from his jeans. He slowly took the tip in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. Chris laid his head back and let out a moan. Ricky took this as a sign to keep going. He sank down to the base and held himself there, causing himself to gag. He had spit running all over his chin and neck, but it was worth it to please his daddy. When he'd had enough, he pulled back to take a breath right before going back to sucking Chris's cock.

"Mmmnnn yes baby just like that,'' Chris moaned as Ricky sucked. He tangled his hands in Ricky's hair and gripped it tightly when Ricky sucked his cheeks in around Chris's cock.

Chris let out a moan so loud, the neighbors probably heard, but he didn't care. He was too caught up in the pleasure. Ricky began bobbing his head up and down with Chris guiding him with his hand. Chris bucked his hips to his baby's movements, moments away from cumming. He took both hands and pushed Ricky all the way down on his cock before releasing into his mouth.

Ricky pulled back and opened his mouth for Chris to see.

"Swallow,'' Chris commanded and Ricky did as told. Chris stood up and fixed his jeans.

"Was that good daddy?" Ricky asked.

"Baby it was amazing. Thank you for being such a good boy for daddy.''

Ricky smiled and stood up to give his daddy a hug. "Daddy will you pick me up pwetty pwease?"

Chris put his hands on Ricky's bum and hoisted him up, walking towards the bedroom.

"I think its about time for someone to take a nap,'' he said as Ricky yawned. He lay Ricky down on the bed and crawled in beside him, draping the blanket over both of them. He handed Ricky his stuffie and paci and put an arm around him pulling him in close, careful not to hurt his arm. Ricky snuggled in against Chris's chest and soon fell asleep. Chris watched as his baby slept, wondering how he got so damn lucky to have him. He couldn't imagine life without his precious prince. He doesn't want to imagine it either. It would be too depressing.

Maybe, just maybe, one day I'll ask you to be mine for eternity... Chris thought. He knew damn well he would love for his prince to become his husband. Of course not now though, they hadn't been together that long. Only about 4 months. He'd give it another year or two and then propose, assuming they were still together. Hopefully they would be. Ricky was that kind of person that's hard to find these days. Loyal, loving, and the best cure for Chris's depression. Never once did he think he would ever be happy again. That is, until he met Ricky. He showed Chris what its like to love and care about someone again. Someone he thought he'd never do, not after his last breakup. Ricky put that spark of hope in Chris that gave him a new meaning to life. Maybe life doesn't just want to fuck you in the ass like a chain saw all the time. Chris thought. His eyes started watering just thinking about the positive impact his baby had on him. He lay his head down against Ricky's and soon fell asleep, holding the person he loved more than anything in the world right next to him.

      Sorry for the suckish and boring chapter, I haven't been doing well lately, dealing with depression and shit. Also, sorry for the later than usual update, as my problems caused that too. One more thing: leave a comment if you would like me to start the "30 days of smut" MIW challenge soon.thanks-Ryan