Uncle Ryans House

"Nooooo daddy, pwease don't leave me,'' Ricky whined as Chris tried to move out the door. He had brought him to Ryan's house to stay, but Ryan was no where to be found.

"Ryan get your ass down here and help me!" Chris yelled. They heard a loud grunt and pretty soon Ryan came running down the stairs, tripping and landing on his ass at the bottom. Ryan groaned loudly and rolled over in pain.

''Ricky baby, go help Uncle Ryan.'' Chris instructed. Ricky quickly let go of Chris and can over to Ryan. Chris took this as his opportunity and said,''by baby boy, I love you. Be good for Ryan today.'' Then he took off outside and hurried to his car to leave. Ricky was too worried about Ryan to care about Chris's leave anymore. He helped Ryan to his feet.

''Are you otay uncle Ryan?" Ricky asked sweetly.

"I'm fine hun, I just fell on my ass that's all.''

"Dats not a nice word,'' Ricky said.

"Well aren't you just adorable.'' Ryan chuckled. "Do you want to go watch a movie? Chris left me some in case you did.''

Ricky nodded quickly and picked out Big Hero 6. He handed it to Ryan to put in the TV and get started. When he got it started, Ryan got on the couch with Ricky and motioned for him to come and cuddle, to which Ricky didn't turn down. He practically jumped into Ryan's lap and wrapped his good arm around him.

''How much longer do you have to wear that cast?" Asked Ryan.

"Only one and a half more weeks!" Ricky said excitedly. "I can't wait for it to come off then I can finally play with my daddy!" He squealed.

"Play?" Asked ryan.

"Uh huh, daddy's really good at making me feel good.'' Ricky said.

Ryan raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Wha- OH SHIT. I know what you mean now.'' Ricky giggled and Nuzzled his face into Ryan's chest. He felt warm and safe, he still missed his daddy, but Ryan was second best. As the thought of Chris entered Ricky's mind, he started to cry. He missed him so much.

"What's wrong little one?'' Asks Ryan, pulling him closer.

"I miss daddy,'' Ricky whined. ''How much longer til he comes and gets me?"

"About another four hours.'' Ryan said. Ricky began crying harder. Ryan tried to soothe him but failed many times. He tried rocking him back and forth, offered him snacks or ice cream, he even tried to give him his stuffie. But no, he wanted, scratch that, needed  his daddy.

"Can I call daddy pwease?" Ricky begged.

"Sure, but he won't be able to talk long, he's got to work hun. He'll be home before you know it.'' Ryan said as he stroked Ricky's hair. He dialed Chris's number and handed the phone to Ricky.

"Hello?" Chris asked, sounding slightly worried. ''Is everything OK?"

"I misses you daddy, when will you be home?" Ricky asked, still crying.

"I'll be there at about six o'clock to pick you up. I'm going to stop on my way there to get you your reward from the other day though, so it may take an extra ten minutes.''