Plot Twist

"Pleeeeeeeeease, uncle Ryan, it hurts!" Ricky whined, begging for some much needed attention. His cock throbbed and ached.

"No, you have to wait for Chris. He'll be here in about five minutes. He just turned onto my road,'' Ryan replied, annoyed. Ricky had begged constantly for hours. He desperately needed release.

"Hmph, fine,'' Ricky pouted, arms crossed. ''Can we at least get ready for daddy?" He asked.

"That we can do darling,'' Ryan said. He and Ricky made their way to Ryan's room. Ryan walked over to his closet and opened the double doors. He then disappeared into the walk in.

"Goddammit!" Ricky heard Ryan say, after hearing a loud crash. He walked over to check on Ryan just as he was walking out. He was carrying a big black box containing what Ricky assumed, was their "tools" for tonight. Ryan set the box on the floor and opened it.

"Pick out anything you want,'' he told Ricky.

Ricky's eyes grazed over the contents. He first took out some ropes. Then he grabbed a ball gag and a medium sized plug. He reached in to grab one more thing before he came across a small box. He picked it up and opened it, revealing its contents... A cock ring. He smirked devilishly and snatched it, carrying everything over to Ryan's bed.

"Ooh damn, you are being one bratty boyo today,'' Ryan said, looking at what Ricky picked out. ''Oh look, here comes Chris.''

''Ahh! I gotta hide this stuff first!" Ricky exclaimed. He stuffed some handcuffs under a pillow and then quickly tucked everything else under the bed and ran down the hall, chasing after Ryan.

"Why don't you go wait in my room, I'll tell Chris you couldn't wait til we got to his house,'' Ryan said, patting Ricky's shoulder.

"Okay,'' Ricky said before turning and making a beeline for Ryan's room. He heard the front door being opened as he crashed onto the bed.

"Oh really?" He heard Chris say. He could picture the evil smirk on his face. He soon heard footsteps making their way down the hall.

"Hey baby, you ready to play?" Chris asked as he walked through the door, Ryan following close behind.

"Yes daddy! Please!'' Ricky begged, wanting Chris to fall into his trap. Ricky stood up and walked over to Chris. He grabbed fistfuls of Chris's suit and yanked him down to kiss him roughly. Ricky grinded himself on Chris, craving the feeling of being so close.

"Daddy, pick me up,'' he said, giving Chris his best puppy dog eyes. Chris complied and swiftly lifted Ricky up, walking over to the bed. He carefully set him down and began kissing along the pale skin of his neck. When he reached a certain spot, Ricky let out a whorish moan.

Ryan walked over to the two and leaned down, whispering something to Chris.

"Close your eyes for me baby,'' Chris told Ricky.

"What for daddy?" Ricky asked.

"Just do it, its a surprise,'' Chris answered. Ricky did as told. He heard a soft jangling of metal and quickly popped his eyes open in shock as he felt the cold handcuffs being placed on his wrists.

Chris chuckled at his sudden shock.

"Thought you'd get away with that now did you?" He asked, not really meaning for an answer. Ricky stuck out his bottom lip and pouted.

"I just wanted to have some fun,'' he whined.

"Oh, we'll have some fun alright. Ryan, pass me the ropes,'' Chris said, yanking Ricky's skirt and panties off. Ricky squirmed around in hopes of not getting tied up, but sighed in defeat when Ryan held him down. Chris tied his legs up to the headboard, allowing him full access to Ricky's ass. He landed a few hard spanks on Ricky, causing him to yelp. Ryan then handed Chris the ball gag and cock ring that Ricky had stashed under the bed.

''Open up baby,'' Chris teased, placing the ball gag securely in Ricky's mouth. There was no getting out of this now. Chris began taking his clothes off, starting with his shirt. Ryan had already removed all his clothes except for his boxers, and was waiting for further instruction from Chris.

When Chris was fully naked, he positioned himself in front of Ricky. He spat down onto his hole.

"Bad boys don't get any prep,'' Chris said before slowly pushing into Ricky's tight hole.

Ricky winced in pain and let out a muffled scream.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby,'' Chris groaned, leaning down to kiss Ricky neck. He trailer kisses along Ricky's neck and jaw, soothing him.

"Is it safe for me to move now?'' He asked.

Ricky nodded his head.

''Good,'' Chris said. He immediately began thrusting at a fast and hard pace, jolting Ricky's whole body with every thrust. Ricky moaned loudly despite being gagged. He looked over at Ryan, who was pleasuring himself while watching the two of them.

Chris suddenly hit a spot that sent Ricky into a spasm, pleasured screams escaping his throat. Chris smirked and continued thrusting I t the same spot, making Ricky a spasming, moaning mess beneath him. Ricky felt the heat building up in his stomach as his muscles tightened.

Chris began undoing the ropes that held Ricky's legs up and motioned for Ryan to join them. Ryan straddled Ricky's face and removed the gag.

"Be a good boy and suck my cock like you know you want to,'' he told Ricky.

Ricky opened his mouth and immediately gagged as Ryan pushed himself further and further down his throat. Ricky moaned around the cock in his mouth, sending waves of pleasure through Ryan. When he felt himself close to releasing, he pulled out of Ricky's mouth and began stroking himself over Ricky's face. It didn't take long for him to release all over Ricky's face and chest. He collapsed onto the bed beside Ricky and watched as Chris continued to use him.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby. You like having my big cock in you?"

"Y-y-yes d-daddy! Mmf, faster please!" Ricky yelled out.

Just as Ricky was about to come undone, Chris slipped the cock ring onto him. Ricky began to whine in protest, but moaned as he felt Chris's warm seed fill him up.

"Daddy, please let me cum! Please! I'll be good!" Ricky begged.

"Nope,'' was all Chris said. He turned and grabbed the plug off the nightstand and pushed it into Ricky's abused hole. He then turned on the vibration, sending Ricky into a spasm fit. He was painfully close to an orgasm but couldn't cum, thanks to Chris.

He writhed and moaned against the restraints and begged for release, still having ''no'' as the answer. Chris and Ryan had both gotten cleaned up and dressed, and were watching Ricky struggle and beg.

"If you can be quiet while we watch a movie, you can cum,'' Chris said with a smirk. Ryan put in a movie and he and Chris lay on both sides of Ricky. This way they could hear any noise he made.

   I think I'm gonna make a sorta part 2 to this. And I'm very sorry about not updating in a long ass time, Im having difficulties with life ATM. Anyways, I hope you enjoy, cause I certainly don't think this is any good. Also, leave in the comments some ideas for my 30 day  MIW smut challenge.- Ryan