shopping

During the ride to the mall, Chris put his hand on Ricky's thigh, squeezing slightly. Ricky shuffled in his seat as he felt tingly from the contact. Chris slowly moved his hand up his thigh getting closer to Ricky's ''danger zone'' Ricky whimpered. "Daddy please stop you're gonna make me hard,'' he panted. Chris pulled his hand back and chuckled. "How would you like to get you some pretties for playtime?" Chris asked. Ricky blushed. "That'd be nice daddy,'' he said sheepishly. Chris smirked as he pulled into the mall parking lot. He got parked and shut down the engine, quickly getting out of his seat to help Ricky. Luckily for him, Ricky was struggling with his seatbelt so Chris had enough time to get over to Ricky's side to help him out. He unbuckled his baby and held out a hand to help him out. Ricky got out and stretched from being in the car so long. They walked into the mall and Chris asked, "where would you like to go first?" "I don't know Dada, you pick,'' Ricky answered. Chris took him to target first to pick out some stuffies and pacis and sippies. Ricky squealed when he saw a blue kitty stuffie. "You want that baby boy?" Chris asked him, obviously knowing the answer. Ricky nodded his head. "Pwetty pwease daddy?" He gave him puppy dog eyes and Chris picked up the stuffie and handed it to Ricky. "Anything for my precious baby." Chris paid for their things and they moved on to the next store. This store had lots of "pretties" for playtime. Ricky let Chris pick everything out here. It consisted of lace panties, garters, thigh highs, and some thongs. Ricky noticed Chris starting to sweat with a worried look on his face. "What's wrong daddy?" Ricky asked. "All this thinking about you in these is making daddy hard, my prince." What do you say we go to build a bear after I pay for this stuff and then we can go home and play. Ricky nodded excitedly and squealed. Pretty soon, they were leaving the mall and on their way home. Ricky picked out a pink and teal kitty stuffie from build a bear and they stopped for lunch at a Chinese restaurant. On their way back to Chris's house, Ricky fell asleep. Good thing he did too, because Chris was planning on wearing him completely out. When Ricky had went to the bathroom at the "pretties place" as he called it, Chris picked up some cuffs and toys, and secretly paid for those before Ricky could see. Of course he wouldn't use them if Ricky didn't want him too, but he could have them just in case. He pulled into his driveway and shut down the engine. He threw the shopping bags over his shoulder and went over to Ricky's side to get him out. He carefully picked him up and took him inside to lay on the couch while Chris changed his clothes and went to the bathroom. As he came back downstairs, he heard Ricky snoring. He picked him up and slowly made his way upstairs, making sure not to bump his baby's head on the wall. He took him into his room and laid him on the bed. Chris walked around to the other side of the bed and got in next to Ricky, putting an arm around him. He woke to the sounds of Ricky giggling. "What are you laughing at, prince?" He asked. "Looks like daddies ready to play,'' said Ricky pointing out Chris's raging boner. "Its all your fault baby, you were rubbing your bum on me and I've been waiting to get my hands you all day, what do you expect?" Pretty soon he flipped Ricky over and began kissing his neck. "Daddy, can I put some of my new pretties on?" He asked shyly. "Of course baby. Daddy washed them for you while you were asleep.'' Ricky smiled then went into the guest bedroom where Chris had told them they were. He walked into the room and looked through the pile of things, trying to decide what to wear that would make his daddy want him even more. Little did he know that Chris had something planned when he returned. He put on some black, lace panties and black thigh highs, along with black garters that had pentagrams on them. He walked into Chris's room again and Chris immediately craved Ricky more. He looked good enough to eat. "What do you think, daddy?" Asked Ricky. "Baby if looks could kill, I'd be a dead man,'' Chris said. Ricky blushed and walk ever to Chris. Ricky wasn't in little space right now so hopefully he would be OK with what chris had planned. "Daddy, can we do things a bit rougher tonight?" Asked Ricky. "Oh baby, I'm glad you asked," said Chris with a smirk. He pulled out the cuffs and gag. Ricky's eyes widened as a smirk plastered across his face. "Lay down for me baby." Chris told Ricky. Ricky did as he was told. Chris carefully fastened the gag around Ricky's head. "If you want or need me to stop, hold up 3 fingers OK?" He said. Ricky nodded. Chris then took the cuffs and attached them to the headboard and rickys wrists. He slowly pulled Ricky's panties off, but left the thigh highs since they looked so good on him. He slowly ran his finger over the tip of Ricky's cock, making him let out a muffled whimper. Chris then began stroking him. Ricky moaned and started raising his hips towards Chris's hand. Chris stuck two fingers into Ricky with his other hand and began finger banging him hard. A tear trickled down Ricky's cheek from the pleasure as Chris started stroking him faster. Chris noticed Ricky clenching around his fingers and pulled both hands away, making Ricky thrash his hips trying to feel some form of contact. Chris then took the gag out of Ricky's mouth. "You want it, then beg for it." He said. "Please daddy, please make me cum. I'll be a good boy, just please make me cum.'' Chris laughed at how easy it was to get him to say what he wanted. He started back with his hand movements, making Ricky gasp out of shock. Ricky threw head back and moaned loudly for Chris. ''Mmff daddy, more please more!" He screamed. Chris started stroking him and moving his fingers even faster now, making Ricky scream. "Can I cum daddy?" He asked between moans. "Cum for me baby." As soon as Chris said this, Ricky felt his stomach muscles tighten as he released all over him and Chris's hand. Chris gave him a few more strokes to stimulate his sensitivity. Ricky let out a whine. As Chris undid the cuffs, Ricky tackled him to the bed. "My turn,'' Ricky said with a devilish smirk.