A New Day

"Daddy, wake up,'' Ricky whispered, slightly shaking Chris. He was sitting on top of him, waiting for him to wake up. Chris stirred and groaned.

''Just a few more minutes,'' he groaned sleepily.

''Daddy, its noon. C'mon.'' Ricky whined. Chris ignored him and continued sleeping. He should've been suspicious when he felt Ricky get off of him, but he wasn't. Pretty soon he heard running footsteps followed by Ricky's body being flung onto him.

"Wake uuuuppp!!!" Ricky shouted, having just pounced on Chris.

''Jesus fucking Christ are you trying to kill me?" Chris asked slightly annoyed. He pushed Ricky off to the side and sat up. Ricky let out a "hmph" of content and walked out of the room. His work was done here: wake Chris's ass up. Chris slowly made his way downstairs and found Ricky sitting in the kitchen with a table full of food. He smiled at Chris and motioned for him to come sit down with him. There was a plate of food sitting in Chris's spot containing: freshly sliced kiwi , berries, toast, and a cup of coffee. He sat down and looked at Ricky surprised.

"You did all this?" He asked. Ricky nodded proudly.

"Yep, sure did.'' He replied. They both began eating, occasionally talking about random things like Chris's work and recent news. All of which Ricky found boring.

''Daddy can we please talk about something else?" Ricky asked sweetly. Chris looked up at him.

"Sure, what do you want to talks about?" He asked.

"Ummm I don't know... I didn't think I'd make it this far.'' Ricky said flatly. Chris chuckled.

"You slay me baby, you know that?" Chris teased. "Come here, sit on daddy's lap,'' he said.

Ricky loved when Chris referred to himself as "daddy". He quickly jumped up from his chair and into Chris's lap. Chris wrapped his arms around Ricky so he wouldn't fall, and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Are you OK baby?" He asked Ricky.

"Yes daddy, I'm OK. Why do you ask?" Ricky answered.

"Well, you were having it pretty rough last night. I just wanted to make sure everything was fine now.'' Chris said.

"I'm sorry about all that,'' Ricky said. ''I wish I could've controlled it and not had to of bothered you.'' He hung his head down shamefully.

"Don't be sorry about any of that. You couldn't help it. And I'm glad that you opened up to me a little and that you let me help you. I really did mean all those things that I said last night and I dont want you thinking otherwise.'' Chris said. He placed his hands under Ricky's legs and slowly rose out of the chair, Ricky in his arms. He carried him to the sofa and sat down with him. Chris removed Ricky's shirt and lay him down so they were chest to chest. He started rubbing his hand up and down Ricky's back in a soothing manner. Ricky lay his head down on Chris's shoulder and melted at his touch. Chris then began tracing his fingertips along Ricky's back, causing Ricky to shiver. Ricky sat up and started rubbing Chris's shoulders, looking him into his eyes.

''I think some playtime is in order, daddy." He said, smirking.

"Your wish is my command,'' Chris replied.

    Ricky gripped the sheets as Chris pounded into him relentlessly. His moans and screams were muffled by the ball gag, causing spit to dribble everywhere. Chris leaned down and removed the gag and kissed Ricky roughly. Ricky grabbed onto Chris as he continued fucking him, making a mess out of both of them. Chris reached back and pulled one of Ricky's legs up and around his waist, giving him more leverage. Ricky screamed out as Chris hit the right spot.