Her Messy Life

Her Messy Life

written by: MissMargieStories

♡♥♡

Margaux Scarlett never really liked her name though it sounded cool to some people. Primarily, it's because her first name is based on her grandmothers names "Margarita Scarlita". 

She's awesome. Sort of bratty but a great girl if you get to know her well. She's also good in singing and drawing (if she puts her mind into it). She's the one that spent her days smiling, and her nights crying. She's the girl that picks herself up every time she falls. She won't always make sense, she can be moody and difficult at times. But she also have good qualities and know's that she's worth loving.

She's from an average kind of family. It's cool because she doesn't want to branded the "rich girl." She's not really close with her parents because they are always busy. She has no siblings that's why she hates her house. She's the girl that would love to be loved. The one that looks so damn strong, but feels so weak.

Margaux has some family problems that's why she went to Brazil to try and forget about it for a bit. Going back home in the Philippines, she never thought that she would meet someone who will be her friend the second time they'll meet. How can she have a messy life?

Drake has never fell for someone. His family forced him to marry Clarity, his fiance since high school that's why he went to Brazil. Going back to the Philippines after a month of hiding away from his obsessed fiance and his family, he met a sleeping angel. Can this sleeping angel help him to turn the tables around with his family?

Will Margaux accept Dre's offer and have her already-messy life become messier

 ♡♥♡