Chapter 2

Y/N P.O.V.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that we were in a crimson red room with a black-stained wood flooring. There is a black couch sitting next to a big, close double-door. There is also a long hallway leading to a set of stairs that lead to the second floor. 

Daddy got down on one knee, so that he was almost the same height as me, and took both of little hands into his. "Y/N, you stay by me. And if I tell you to walk out, you leave the room. Because we are at a very dangerous place. Okay?" I look at him confused. 'Why would I need to leave the room?' I nod my head, meaning that I understood. He stood up and signaled me to take his hand.

We made our way to the double-door. Daddy knocked and looked down at me and smiled. We then heard a faint 'Come in'. The person it came from sounded grumpy. Daddy opened the door and slowly walked in, closing the door afterwards. The walls and the flooring were the same as the one we were just in. "Hello Gabriel. So nice to see you." A man in a fitted black suit said, sarcastically.

He had a slender, but built, figure, but age on his face that makes him look superior to others that are around him. He had black hair that was slick back with gel that made it shiny and hard. And his eyes, his black, soulless eyes. Eyes that would make anybody uncomfortable when you look at them.

He was sitting on a black desk that was on the left side of the room. The desk was put parallel to the wall behind it. There was two black seats in front of the desk and a big executive chair behind it. There were a few scary paintings hanging on the wall. Some had black things with red eyes eating humans. One had the black thing covering a humans mouth with one hand-like-thing, and the other was pushing a sharp, shiny ting through their chest. Then the biggest thing that was also the most scary, was the big window that was directly in front of the door. All you seen was bunches of fire that was surrounding buildings. 'I guess that's where the people live.'

"Hello Lucius. Long time no see." My dad said. "And who is this little runt you have there?" 'Lucius' asked while looking at me. I squeezed daddy's hand and hid behind his legs. "This is my daughter, Y/N." "We eat kids like you for breakfast." Lucius laughed. I snuggle my head into my daddy's leg, squeezing my eyes and his hand. "Lucius, that's enough. I came down here to talk to you about more important matters." Daddy sternly said. "Okay. Talk away." Lucius sat in his chair and leaned back, placing one leg over the other. "One of your demons is getting too aggressive. They're causing fires and car crashes. This is hurting a lot of humans."  "Oh, that wasn't an of my demons..." Lucius calmly stated. "Then who was it!" "It was me." 

Daddy took a step back."Why would you be doing all this? Aren't you busy down here?" Daddy asked, confusion lacing his words and face. "Well, you see Gabriel," he started, and lighting a cigar, "I was teaching my son the ropes. Plus it's good to cause a little chaos once in a while."  "What son?" Lucius laughed, and without breaking eye contact, placed a finger on a button that was connected to a speaker-thingy. "Dark. My office. NOW." He said, still not braking eye contact. 

I heard what sounded like tiny footsteps hurrying down the hallway that lead up to the stairs. The door opened and a boy around my age (which was 5) walked in and closed the door. He had black hair that was styled into a small faux hawk. You could see the whites of his eyes, but his pupils were black. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a pair of black shorts. He wore a pair of glasses on his nose. 

"Yes sir?" He walked in and put his hands behind his back and stood straight. Lucius stood up and walked over to the boy and took a drag of the cigar. "Dark, meet Mr. Gabriel." Dark looked at Dad and I. "Hello Mr. Gabriel. And hel-" "Boy, did I say to say anything else!" Lucius yelled in Dark's ear and blew a big cloud of smoke in Dark's face. This made Dark close his eyes and move his head slightly away from his father and the choking smoke. "N-no sir." Dark choked out. "That's what I fucking thought. But, you disobeyed me. So now you get punished. Hand me your damn arm." His father put the cigar in his mouth and held out his hand, waiting for Dark to give his. Dark's eyes glossed over and he slowly put his arm into his father's awaiting hand. Lucius wrapped his hand tightly around Dark's tiny arm. He took his other free hand and grabbed the now small cigar out of his mouth. Lucius forced the burning part onto the small boy's fragile arm, causing it to burn the skin underneath it. Dark squeaked, Lucius forced the bud harder into his arm. I squeezed my eyes shut and buried my head into the back of my dad's thigh.

When he was done, he pulled the now extinguished cigar off. "You are now excused." Dark nodded his head and quickly made his way out of the office. My dad had an angry look on his face. "Y/N, will you please go and wait outside. I might be a bit." He kept a mad glare on Lucius. I nodded and let go of his hand. 

As soon as I closed the door, I hear shouting. I start to walk to the black couch. But on my way, I hear sniffing. I listen and made my way to where the noise is. Sitting at the opposite end of the couch, was a balled up Dark. "Hey?" I say, tapping his shoulder. He shoots his head up looks and at me with wide eyes. "Are you okay?" I ask. He quickly stands up and wipes his nose with the back of his hand. "W-why do you c-care?" He asked rudely. I take a step back and look at the ground. "I was just asking. I'm sorry that he done that to you." "It's okay. Sorry for snapping at you. And it doesn't really hurt. I've gotten used to it." I look up and widen my eyes. "You mean he does it a lot?" I ask loudly. "SHHHH!" Dark covers my mouth. "Be quiet, if he knew I told you, he will KILL me." I take his hand off of my mouth and whisper, "Don't worry, I won't tell him."