Smut Only~Chapter 11

There is only smut in this chapter.

Y/N P.O.V.

Dark closed the door. He quickly turned around and re-connected his lips with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him more towards me. It's like I can't get enough of him.

He smiled into the kiss. I felt him run his large hands down my back and onto my butt. Dark squeezed my ass, which made me gasp, allowing Dark to stick his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues wrestled for dominance, I started to unbutton Dark's black button-up shirt. I got it halfway done when my lungs started screaming that I needed air.

We both pulled back to take a breath. A smile grew onto my face. "Would you like to take this upstairs?" I ask, laying a hand onto his toned chest. "Y/N, are you sure? I know you're not a virgin and all but what if your dad finds ou-mph!" I shut him up by forcing him against the wall beside of the front door and kissing him. I pull back and look him straight in the eyes and said something I never thought I would ever say.

"Fuck it if he finds out. I love you Dark and I want you in my bed, with no clothes on, right now."

A face of pure shock rested on Dark's face, but then a smug smirk took its place. He flipped us to where I was the one against the wall.

"I like the dominant side of you," he leans into my ear and nibbles on it, "but that's not happening tonight. I'm gonna make you scream, scream my name, scream that you want me to pound that sweet little flower of yours into the ground. Is that what you want, hmm? You want me to make your legs so sore that you won't be able to walk?" Dark grabs my chin and pushes his bottom lip out, talking to me like I'm an injured child. I jerk my head to the side to move his hand. I pull off my shirt, revealing my blood red, lace bra, and jump onto his hips, hanging on with my arms and legs. His hands instantly going to my ass.

"That's all I ever wanted..." I whisper in his ear, grabbing it with my teeth afterwards.

On the way up to my bedroom, Dark whispers the things that he says that he's going to do to me in my ear. Things like "I'm going to fuck you so hard, the bed is going to break", and "If you think a human has a huge dick, you have another thing coming".

Dark kicks my door open, then closed. He throws me onto the bed and quickly pulls my shorts off. He tosses them into a random corner, pulling his clothes off also, to where he was just in his boxer briefs, and crawls onto the bed. Hovering over me, he looks over my body like its a piece of meat just waiting to be devoured.

Dark leans down, missing my wanting lips, and starts to kiss my neck. As he's trying to unhook my bra, he leaves love marks all over my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. He kisses down to where my shoulder and neck meet, making me moan. Dark smirks up at me, knowing he found the spot that makes my legs go weak and my womanhood quiver.

He finally removes my bra and throws it over his shoulder. We hear it make the satisfying thud on the ground.

I have never been self-conscious before, but Dark was so much more different that the very few men I have been with. I cover my breast with my hands and look away from him. Blush creeps up my neck and spreads to my face.

"Y/N," he starts, putting his fingers under my chin and redirecting my eyes to his, "You. Are. Beautiful. Your body, your face, everything! Beautiful! Please don't hide that away from me."